PO: Failure - New Album (Pledgemusic)

• 4 weeks later...

Well never mind.... I'm buying one from Failure they are actually doing fans a solid...They did what had to be done to make this happen...And they're not just reselling it:

"We are still un-recouped in the eyes of Warner, so they own the masters for that stuff [all WB/Slash albums].  We have come to a deal with them where they will allow us to use their facilities to manufacture the vinyl and manufacture the inserts separately but then we have take the inserts and glue them together; and put the vinyl inside of them and sell them ourselves"  

He then goes on a bit about how ridiculous resale prices are for FP vinyl and how it was ironic that when FP was first out it was oftentimes not in stores and how Warner has continued that.

http://www.digmeoutpodcast.com/post/109310952501/kellii-scott (at 1hr 32.5m)

• 4 weeks later...

Considering they were asking $50 to start from Pledge, yeah $23.99 is a good price for a double LP.

Tracklist on Amazon says they are starting at Segue 4, so is this supposed to be a continuation of Fantastic Planet?

It's either that or the fact that they have already written songs titled "Segue 1", "Segue 2" and "Segue 3" so they felt it proper to title the next "Segue 4".

The previous albums had segues, but they didn't get individual tracks with titles as opposed to being tagged on to the end of the previous track until FP.

I'm excited for this damned thing!