Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

http://phish.com/news/side-k-you-enjoy-myself-new-years-eve-1995-live-at-madison-square-garden-deluxe-6-lp-live-vinyl-box-available-for-record-store-day/

On Record Store Day, Saturday, April 18, Phish will release ‘New Year’s Eve 1995: Live At Madison Square Garden’ as a deluxe 6-LP live vinyl box set. This will be the first time Phish has released a complete live show on vinyl and the special box includes new photographs from the show and an essay by Parke Putterbaugh. It will be available exclusively at participating independently owned record stores across the country.

“The years just keep sliding by.” Trey said it best during Fly Famous Mockingbird. Phish stormed Madison Square Garden on their annual holiday tour for a night of music, myth, theater and celebration. Originally released in 2005 and widely regarded as one of Phish’s finest live performances and named one of the “Greatest Concerts of the ’90s” by RollingStone, this box includes the complete three-set show (27 tracks and more than three and a half hours of music on 12 sides of vinyl).

‘New Year’s Eve 1995: Live At Madison Square Garden’ was mixed from the multitracks by Elliot Scheiner and mastered for vinyl from the 24-bit flat masters by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering. Each LP is pressed onto 180g audiophile grade vinyl and includes a free MP3 download of the album transferred from vinyl.

This deluxe 6-LP vinyl set was created exclusively for Record Store Day. For a complete list of participating record stores, please click here.

New Year’s Eve 1995 Vinyl Sides

Side A

1. Punch You In The Eye

2. The Sloth

Side B

3. Reba

Side C

4. The Squirming Coil

5. Maze

Side D

6. Colonel Forbin’s Ascent

7. Fly Famous Mockingbird

8. Shine

9. Fly Famous Mockingbird

Side E

10. Sparkle

11. Chalk Dust Torture

Side F

12. Audience Chess Move

13. Drowned

14. The Lizards

Side G

15. Axilla [Part II]

16. Runaway Jim

Side H

17. Strange Design

18. Hello My Baby

19. Mike’s Song

Side I

20. Gamehendge Time Phactory

21. Auld Lang Syne

Side J

22. Weekapaug Groove

23. Sea And Sand

Side K

24. You Enjoy Myself

Side L

25. Sanity

26. Frankenstein

27. Johnny B. Goode

To those a bit bummed about their stores not knowing about certain releases or them not being on their stores ordering forms......my guess is the releases that you're after aren't actual RSD titles...just titles that happened to released on RSD by (insert record label here) that might be limited editions....not everything that comes out on RSD is an actual RSD title..........RSD is real weird like that

To those a bit bummed about their stores not knowing about certain releases or them not being on their stores ordering forms......my guess is the releases that you're after aren't actual RSD titles...just titles that happened to released on RSD by (insert record label here) that might be limited editions....not everything that comes out on RSD is an actual RSD title..........RSD is real weird like that

Wait. Should I be calling my store already and making sure they are getting the things I want? I was planning on waiting at least until the official list was posted for that biz.

Wait. Should I be calling my store already and making sure they are getting the things I want? I was planning on waiting at least until the official list was posted for that biz.

assuming this is a legitimate question...to my knowledge all of the stores place orders well before the list is officially released to the public

http://phish.com/news/side-k-you-enjoy-myself-new-years-eve-1995-live-at-madison-square-garden-deluxe-6-lp-live-vinyl-box-available-for-record-store-day/

On Record Store Day, Saturday, April 18, Phish will release ‘New Year’s Eve 1995: Live At Madison Square Garden’ as a deluxe 6-LP live vinyl box set. This will be the first time Phish has released a complete live show on vinyl and the special box includes new photographs from the show and an essay by Parke Putterbaugh. It will be available exclusively at participating independently owned record stores across the country.

“The years just keep sliding by.” Trey said it best during Fly Famous Mockingbird. Phish stormed Madison Square Garden on their annual holiday tour for a night of music, myth, theater and celebration. Originally released in 2005 and widely regarded as one of Phish’s finest live performances and named one of the “Greatest Concerts of the ’90s” by RollingStone, this box includes the complete three-set show (27 tracks and more than three and a half hours of music on 12 sides of vinyl).

‘New Year’s Eve 1995: Live At Madison Square Garden’ was mixed from the multitracks by Elliot Scheiner and mastered for vinyl from the 24-bit flat masters by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering. Each LP is pressed onto 180g audiophile grade vinyl and includes a free MP3 download of the album transferred from vinyl.

This deluxe 6-LP vinyl set was created exclusively for Record Store Day. For a complete list of participating record stores, please click here.

New Year’s Eve 1995 Vinyl Sides

Side A

1. Punch You In The Eye

2. The Sloth

Side B

3. Reba

Side C

4. The Squirming Coil

5. Maze

Side D

6. Colonel Forbin’s Ascent

7. Fly Famous Mockingbird

8. Shine

9. Fly Famous Mockingbird

Side E

10. Sparkle

11. Chalk Dust Torture

Side F

12. Audience Chess Move

13. Drowned

14. The Lizards

Side G

15. Axilla [Part II]

16. Runaway Jim

Side H

17. Strange Design

18. Hello My Baby

19. Mike’s Song

Side I

20. Gamehendge Time Phactory

21. Auld Lang Syne

Side J

22. Weekapaug Groove

23. Sea And Sand

Side K

24. You Enjoy Myself

Side L

25. Sanity

26. Frankenstein

27. Johnny B. Goode

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

All I have to say is Side K - YEM

That is all! 

Guessing that tahoe tweezer will never make it to LP considering...hahaha!

ANyways...sweeeeeet! Guess I will have to solidify my place in line at Amoeba again....or maybe trek to Oakland 

choices choices choices!