Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

Not to be rude, but you seem naive. Just be happy that Justin updates us? LOLZ. I'm ecstatic!!!

If you don't think the City and Colour release had ANYTHING to do with the delay... well I don't know what to do for you. From the update we were given, these were ready to go two weeks ago. If there's only 150 bundles and the option for local pickup and people buying multiples... there was probably around 100 or so they had to pack and ship out. If something else hasn't been taking up their time, they may need to reconsider their packaging practices.

Also odd that nobody seems to have shipping notice... anyone???

So you've been a member for two months and you already have an inside on how things work good for you. Ask Justin if your so sure he's going to tell you that it had nothing to do with city and colour. I bet you did jazz hands after you typed lolz...

How long you've been a VC member... This is how newbs gauge vinyl cred.

Laughable and clown-y.

It was two weeks ago and Justin said they were shipping and still nobody I know got shipping notices or has their order status changed. There's only a MAXIMUM of 150 packages to send out, which shouldn't take THAT long... So what gives? The new City and Colour release delayed things further? Or is there still some other issue or pressing delay?

I was doing fine waiting months on end but now I'm clearly getting quite antsy. :/ Sorry if this comes off as rude.

i had a long response written out but i just don't care to deal with the replies..

1. sorry no one you know got a shipping notice

2. nothing to do with city and colour, that store was run on cityandcolour.com

3. there are so many reasons this was delayed from heat at the pressing plants to a death in the family

you were fine waiting months, whats an extra few days? these records have all been out for years now... if you're truly getting antsy they're online to listen to..

you'll get them soon.. id like to think everyone will be happy when they arrive but who knows.

Not to be rude, but you seem naive. Just be happy that Justin updates us? LOLZ. I'm ecstatic!!!

If you don't think the City and Colour release had ANYTHING to do with the delay... well I don't know what to do for you. From the update we were given, these were ready to go two weeks ago. If there's only 150 bundles and the option for local pickup and people buying multiples... there was probably around 100 or so they had to pack and ship out. If something else hasn't been taking up their time, they may need to reconsider their packaging practices.

Also odd that nobody seems to have shipping notice... anyone???

totally.

Picked up my bundle from their office (which is actually a beautiful old house in Cabbagetown, Toronto). 

IMG_4400.jpg

7 inch is a band called Bridges (or maybe Br/dges).

CD is Monster Truck.

Lots of swag in here! Let me know if you are curious about any of this stuff. I didn't really have time to open each of these.

Also considering selling my Helicon Blue. PM to discuss.