Coming soon: Thursday - Waiting LP+7" (15-Year Anniversary)

gmoney

yes! it was.

i, too, was quite pleased with the packaging.

it was funny. the actual record looks nothing like turquoise, but as i was instagramming it, some of the filters made it look turquoise. hahaha. maybe there's a touch of green in there that some of the filters can pick up but just not enough for our eyes to. who knows. i'm not disappointed at all about the way the colors turned out, just not as badly wanting that splatter as i used to.

It's actually white and gold.

I'm happy with my turquoise copy. Demos were very special since I can recall buying this almost directly after Full Collapse when it was first released. The feeling of nostalgia while hearing something new was a very warm feeling. My copy was dead quiet (surprising since GZ pressed it), and I thought the remaster was well done. I can't speak for the cd/digital version, but I don't think its heavily compressed. A little off topic, but does "Full Collapse" even have a dedicated master? I was not thrilled with my red copy, didn't sound much different from the cd and I have to crank it. This sounded much fuller than I have ever heard this album, coupled with great packaging at a fair price, I'd highly recommend this to any Thursday fan.

Great writing but he claims the dove logo wasn't around till WATT. Do they fact check with Wikipedia?

I didn't read the review (because Pitchfork reviews are loathesome), but the dove being introduced later seems really nitpicky. That's been their logo for a while and it doesn't matter when it was introduced.