The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I wish there would have been this "glitch" for the Queen box set...and I wouldn't have missed it...and everyone got it...I wish for a lot of things.

I'm sure dropping the Queen box set to $10 is the first thing GoHastings will do after curing cancer and solving the JFK assassination mystery.

Eminem box was cancelled, but my copy of The Last Waltz shipped, so I'm happy about that. 

Did you have a tracking code for the Eminem box and then they cancelled the shipment? Or did you not receive a tracking code at all for it? I've received a tracking code for each thing I ordered and received the first two or three items yesterday. 

I think the M. gaye was a seven lp set for about $7.

I think it was this one now priced $174

https://www.gohastings.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=14453926&sku=295652341&departmentName=POPMUSIC&productVariantId=18337087&quantity=1

What was the Marvin Gaye deal?

Are these recent cancelations people are getting coming from the second round of gohastings.com box set sales and not the initial ebay orders?

Has anybody Gotten any shipping notices from that second run of gohastings.com sales that occured Friday?

Did you have a tracking code for the Eminem box and then they cancelled the shipment? Or did you not receive a tracking code at all for it? I've received a tracking code for each thing I ordered and received the first two or three items yesterday. 

It was just cancelled, no tracking number or anything.

I'm ridiculously excited about the Last Waltz coming. Seems like it was shipped by the pony express. I see it inching across the country.

Indeed. It's one of my favorite albums and $15 is a great price. 

Are these recent cancelations people are getting coming from the second round of gohastings.com box set sales and not the initial ebay orders?

Has anybody Gotten any shipping notices from that second run of gohastings.com sales that occured Friday?

Yeah, all my eBay orders went through. I just checked the status on gohastings.com and The Last Waltz made it through, but the Eminem set did not. 

I think the M. gaye was a seven lp set for about $7.

I think it was this one now priced $174

https://www.gohastings.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=14453926&sku=295652341&departmentName=POPMUSIC&productVariantId=18337087&quantity=1

Damn on Gaye.

I ordered from eBay during the first run and they've shipped, then I ordered from the site Friday and they've shipped. Bummed I missed Gaye

I've never heard the Velvet Underground albums in mono before, so it's going to be an interesting listen for sure. 

I have the nico chelsey girl in mono allready, and it is great.

The other 3 will be new to me if they come through, I'd love to hear em.  I think people say that C. girl, VU &Nico, and 3rd should be heard in mono

I had ordered the Thursday record off the initial eBay extravaganza which shipped.  When the second wave of stuff hit on the go hastings website I ordered the Eminem Box and the Selena Gomez (separately) and received a tracking number on the Selena Gomez one first.  I just received a UPS tracking number on the Eminem.