The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

I'm sure I'll get massive down posts for this, but I honestly don't care.  I thought this GoHastings sale thing was a total glitch and everything would be canceled, it happened recently on Amazon when a seller had their entire inventory discounted due to a "glitch", and they requested canceling all the records I ordered, which I agreed to.  When I saw the GoHastings shit start popping up thanks to posts on here, I ended up ordering 6 - Enimem box sets and 4 - Bruce box sets thinking they would all be canceled, with the hope something would squeeze through on error.  I missed out on a few things I wish I had ordered but I went to be while the feeding frenzy ensued which I wish I had ordered, thinking everything would be canceled and sleep was better.  I have received shipping and tracking on all 10 orders.  I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm sure I'll get massive down posts for this, but I honestly don't care. I thought this GoHastings sale thing was a total glitch and everything would be canceled, it happened recently on Amazon when a seller had their entire inventory discounted due to a "glitch", and they requested canceling all the records I ordered, which I agreed to. When I saw the GoHastings shit start popping up thanks to posts on here, I ended up ordering 6 - Enimem box sets and 4 - Bruce box sets thinking they would all be canceled, with the hope something would squeeze through on error. I missed out on a few things I wish I had ordered but I went to be while the feeding frenzy ensued which I wish I had ordered, thinking everything would be canceled and sleep was better. I have received shipping and tracking on all 10 orders. I'll believe it when I see it.

are you going to keep even one of each? Personally I dont give a shit, you can do whatever you want, though I'd be a lot more bummed if it was like 6 copies of the VU box I'd missed by a few seconds.

are you going to keep even one of each? Personally I dont give a shit, you can do whatever you want, though I'd be a lot more bummed if it was like 6 copies of the VU box I'd missed by a few seconds.

No, I just want one of each.  I'll let everyone know if everything comes in, I'll make a post, and people can buy them for cost plus shipping.  It'll be a flash post similar to the GoHastings sale.  It will be posted here, and should be no later than next weekend according to tracking #'s.

I'm sure I'll get massive down posts for this, but I honestly don't care.  I thought this GoHastings sale thing was a total glitch and everything would be canceled, it happened recently on Amazon when a seller had their entire inventory discounted due to a "glitch", and they requested canceling all the records I ordered, which I agreed to.  When I saw the GoHastings shit start popping up thanks to posts on here, I ended up ordering 6 - Enimem box sets and 4 - Bruce box sets thinking they would all be canceled, with the hope something would squeeze through on error.  I missed out on a few things I wish I had ordered but I went to be while the feeding frenzy ensued which I wish I had ordered, thinking everything would be canceled and sleep was better.  I have received shipping and tracking on all 10 orders.  I'll believe it when I see it.

I think I'd be interested in picking up one of those Eminem boxsets if they show up!

No, I just want one of each.  I'll let everyone know if everything comes in, I'll make a post, and people can buy them for cost plus shipping.  It'll be a flash post similar to the GoHastings sale.  It will be posted here, and should be no later than next weekend according to tracking #'s.

That's really cool of you. I'd Love to grab one of the Eminem sets!

No, I just want one of each. I'll let everyone know if everything comes in, I'll make a post, and people can buy them for cost plus shipping. It'll be a flash post similar to the GoHastings sale. It will be posted here, and should be no later than next weekend according to tracking #'s.

A gentleman and a scholar