PO: Lost Highway OST on Vinyl!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my hands on this copy FINALLY. I bought one of the last ones during the recent batch and I have to say that for a bootleg, this thing sounds fantastic. The bass is solid and not muddy which is something I usually find with bootleg records. If you had any reservations about picking this up, forget about them and drop the $35. 

(Happy National Beer Day btw) 

9846DDCB-3074-4BFE-8DF0-86AFD79097BF_zps

Even the record labels are crystal clear. I'm used to them being super blurry on bootlegs! 

64196426-C706-4D57-91B6-6A3F48416811_zps

Got my hands on this copy FINALLY. I bought one of the last ones during the recent batch and I have to say that for a bootleg, this thing sounds fantastic. The bass is solid and not muddy which is something I usually find with bootleg records. If you had any reservations about picking this up, forget about them and drop the $35.

(Happy National Beer Day btw)

9846DDCB-3074-4BFE-8DF0-86AFD79097BF_zps

Even the record labels are crystal clear. I'm used to them being super blurry on bootlegs!

64196426-C706-4D57-91B6-6A3F48416811_zps

Lost Highway is a great boot- but you could have put it on the better Juan Maclean pic from the gatefold-

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, fish said:

You forgot this part:

" Much-bootlegged, but not officially repressed on vinyl, the Lost Highway soundtrack will be given a limited yellow vinyl release via Music On Vinyl on 4th November. "