PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

I just talked with to two employees of Amazon IT (on different days) and they told me that I have the copy assured.

The expedition will take place on April 20 or 21.

It's possible that they have in stock?

I doubt it... but i wish you luck in getting one. They will have no idea how many they will receive (if any) until they receive them.

I just talked with to two employees of Amazon IT (on different days) and they told me that I have the copy assured.

I hope that is the case, but I'm not going to believe I have a copy until one is actually in my hands.  Read through enough of the SKM (and many other threads) and Amazon doesn't have the best track records with these really limited releases.

they ALWAYS say that.. adamantly.. then NEVER come through.. I hope it works out for you but dont hold your breath.

I also got an email this morning. But, noticed Status changed to Backordered. Guess I'll rely on the other orders I placed.

I got the email too. I'm pretty sure that all pre orders are considered backorders on CD Universe? Anyway, when I called them after I first ordered, they told me that I was order #17 so I'll be very surprised if they end up coming through. 

I would love if one of you guys could call soundstage direct for an update they should know how many they will be getting by now right ?

Nah, I talked to them a couple days ago and they said the same thing they always said: they placed a sizable order and hope to fulfill everyone's order.

Hi everyone, I'm from CD Universe.

I just got word from our main supplier and best hope that our order was canceled. We have an outside chance of getting it from another wholesaler, but I doubt that they'll be able to get any, since they likely would have been trying to get them from where we were getting them. That supplier had them in stock a few weeks ago, but are now showing none, so it appears that they allocated their stock and we didn't get any.  We're, of course, very sorry that we couldn't get any and I actually had pretty high hopes because I thought we got our order in about as quickly as anyone could and well before the pre-order deadline.

If you placed an order, you have not been charged so there's no harm in leaving the order open.

Hi everyone, I'm from CD Universe.

I just got word from our main supplier and best hope that our order was canceled. We have an outside chance of getting it from another wholesaler, but I doubt that they'll be able to get any, since they likely would have been trying to get them from where we were getting them. That supplier had them in stock a few weeks ago, but are now showing none, so it appears that they allocated their stock and we didn't get any.  We're, of course, very sorry that we couldn't get any and I actually had pretty high hopes because I thought we got our order in about as quickly as anyone could and well before the pre-order deadline.

If you placed an order, you have not been charged so there's no harm in leaving the order open.

Dang - I bet that means lots of the big sellers will be getting none also.