PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

On vehicle and scheduled for delivery today!

Can't USPS have an option to deliver when your wife isn't home so she can't look at you and go: "Mmhmm"?

I declared today to be RHP day since my set is out for delivery as well. The wife is already sighing and rolling her eyes...lol

Got mine!!! The pizza box is fairly nice and is glossy with the logo screen printed on it. They packed it very well also. Mine is #671/1500. I'm hesitant to tear open the shrink, gonna let it breathe and settle in for a moment before I give DCH a spin and try the new coffee maker I got this morning as well. My what a weekend :)

Very nice box indeed. I will post pics later when I get a chance. Jackets are nice but not super heavy duty, and the records are snuuuuuug in the inners. Sounds? Oh Lort help me... I have never heard DCH except on cd and the range of highs and the bass is AMAZING. You can tell they polished them up, or maybe that's how they always sounded and I was just doomed to digital hell. The bronze is more like a gold but with the occasional random black streak. Had me thinking some crap had found it's way onto them during manufacture. Happy... that's about all I can say. My kiddos are all wearing headphones now... "Dad's sad music is boring but pretty... I hate it!"