PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

Heard that retailers have the go ahead to sell on RSD.

Interesting news if true... I guess it's good since I was going to wait outside for both RSD and the 21st. Guess I can hit two birds with one stone should my local release it on RSD. Already dreading camping out at 11PM though. 

Maybe you could edit yours so that the possible dicks (hopefully not you) don't do something just to be dicks.

Edited; sorry, was just joking! But it's probably not possible unless they have the delivery address. Just make sure it isn't elsewhere on the forums.

And mine should be on the way soon from 4AD, and I wouldn't do that anyways! Karma and all.

I just called Best Buy, where I ordered a copy from. They said that the product is currently being shipped to their warehouse, and it looks like my order will definitely go through? 

Ha - I like your positivity. However, I wouldn't think anything is definite until this thing is in your hands. I mean- Best Buy still has it up for preorder - that's a bad sign.

It's the warehouse comment that has me curious. She said that the product is currently being sent to the warehouse, so it appears that they will receive at least one copy. Judging from the amount of posts on this board and other places online, it doesn't seem like many people ordered the $159.99 listing from Best Buy.

(who am i kidding, there's no way i will end up getting this box set)