(A Disscussion Somewhat Related To) Brand New - Deja Entendu RSD

To be honest, I'm kind of upset. They made it seem like they were waiting so long to repress it to make it extra special (I think that's even an exact quote from somewhere) and that's all they could come up with in terms of packaging? Truth be told, my label is releasing a record and it's basically the same concept for the deluxe reissue, but with a wax seal and they'll be hand-painted and not $20 more. Oh well. It'll just be cool to have the record.

To be honest, I'm kind of upset. They made it seem like they were waiting so long to repress it to make it extra special (I think that's even an exact quote from somewhere) and that's all they could come up with in terms of packaging? Truth be told, my label is releasing a record and it's basically the same concept for the deluxe reissue, but with a wax seal and they'll be hand-painted and not $20 more. Oh well. It'll just be cool to have the record.

So it's disappointing. Like Brand New in general. 

Yep, Triple Crown said last year they didn't wanna do a regular reissue because they wanted to do something special with the band, like they did with YFW. I guess they figured it wouldn't really matter anyway, since whatever they release for it is gonna equal $$$$$$$.