The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

hey, so my lady and I each ended up with a Moon copy. we agreed that if someone could hook us up with a good lead on some other Kozelek stuff or just arrange a straight up trade, we would be happy to help someone out with this.

i somehow didn't get in on the Red House Painters box from Bullmoose, despite being several numbers lower(52313) than others reporting shipping confirmation -- not really sure what to do about this. but if someone wants to trade an extra box + i give you the cash difference, that'd be tyte.

anyhow, open to any trades for the Koz. thank you.

I would say definitely wait a few days for WNTTM. My local store STILL had copies last night  and I was lucky enough to snag one (made up for missing the RHP box, I guess). But the owner said most orders got delayed... He only got stock in time for RSD because he ordered direct from the label. 

He was thinking his other distributor order would probably show this week... Which would mean other stores would also be getting their stock this week, and without the RSD rush. So they might put them online or you could easily drive/call around and see if a local store is stocking it.

After calling every store in my state that would answer the phone yesterday I

Not sure where you are, but between two shops I visited today I found 16 copies of WNTTM...None in my entire state, but 16 copies in 2 places just over in the next state..

I'm in Canada. really hope a store locally can get a copy for me. I'm not going to pay flipper prices for this. if i can get it locally maybe I can find one from someone here and pay for shipping..... you should have grabbed a few yesterday maybe if you saw so many.

hit up all my local stores in houston again today to pick through the scraps

didn't find anything until the last store...a freakin' copy of WNTTM just in among all the springsteens and junk no one wanted

couldn't believe it, didn't see a single copy of it on RSD at 5 different stores