The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

With Badman being the distributor I'm sure Amazon they will have some. Otherwise pull up record store day website and start calling stores all over upon release date be nice and they might just do a mail order or try emailing. You can also call now and see if they will put it in your name in the system for it most often they will take you're name and number and call you upon release.

With Badman being the distributor I'm sure Amazon they will have some. Otherwise pull up record store day website and start calling stores all over upon release date be nice and they might just do a mail order or try emailing. You can also call now and see if they will put it in your name in the system for it most often they will take you're name and number and call you upon release.

Cool. I have a few weeks. Amoeba normally gets stuff local but thanks for heads up

Pre-Order is up for the Cult Leader "Useless Animal" 7inch featuring their cover of "You are not My Blood" from the Mark Kozelek & Desertshore album. Looks like 3 different color variations available! Even if you're not a heavy music fan, I think any Kozelek fan would find it interesting to hear one of his slow songs turned into a metal rampage lol

http://store.deathwishinc.com/product/DW180v.html

Still waiting on bullmoose RnR!? Hope I get it as need somewhere else to

Order one? Amazon is crap shoot, anyone know of other USA stores have it in stock! Amoeba is gone

I wouldn't worry...bull moose is usually pretty good...and this doesn't have a release date until the end of May. I believe rough trade had a part in the production with bad man that's why theres shipped already...I believe I saw that somewhere...

More than a month later and nothing pal... I have been waiting more than a month for you to send what you said you would and after multiple messages of "I'm sick and my wife lied about sending it" and "promises of sending it with extra stuff to make up for my wait" I have nothing. I'm fairly resolved to the fact that you are not going to live up to your end of the deal. It's really bad that my first time dealing with someone on this board turns out to be a total let down and assures that I won't have anymore dealing with anyone else. Enjoy your free cd and the time it took from my life to mail it and pay for you to get. Everyone else be warned. I will gladly share the messages where he lets me know he got what I sent and the other messages of "reasons why he hasn't sent it yet"

Post it all. This is not acceptable on here. Hang em out to dry.

It just hurts to be lied to over so little... and now I cannot trust making deals with anyone because of one person. I have had the crappiest run of luck with stuff lately. No Sleep took my money near a month ago and it took me damn near an act of congress to get anyone with them to even answer me, then all of a sudden I get a response and my merch is sent out immediately... Sucks to think a company can just forget about your order. They damn sure didn't forget to take $27 from my paypal the day after ordering..

Yeah, they're not all bad on this board though. I have nothing but good experiences so far. I will not do business unless (significant) feedback is positive. Sorry about it again though, I know how shitty that can feel

And really, your 'feedback' doesn't necessarily represent your ability as an effective trader/buyer/seller. You need to feel them out in addition.

My feedback took a huge hit cause some moron on here was wrong and I called him out. Bamm! -5 from him and his buds. What a joke. The user, Nelso330, has a positive 90 score and I have a 1. I've had an immaculate track record and this dude takes a month to ship something. Pffft. It's tough, cause there's an element of trust, but you gotta feel 'em out. :/ 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. That fuckin' sucx. 

Yeah, they're not all bad on this board though. I have nothing but good experiences so far. I will not do business unless (significant) feedback is positive. Sorry about it again though, I know how shitty that can feel

Yeah man, don't give up on the board. I met some pretty good people here..and got some GREAT records.

Sorry about your experience though.

Dude blames his wife tho..ouch!