The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

I never find that good of a deal at Reckless. Good find.

Are you aware of their wishlist policy? Assuming they still do it basically nothing good ever makes the shelves because if you request something with them the next time they get it in used they will hold it for you and contact you. I just threw them a long list of stuff i wanted and then like once a year i get a random phone call asking me if i still want it.

I just got a cancellation notice from amazon last night for Third and Seneca.... apparently they just can't get their hands on any copies of that.... bwahahahahaha

If you're still interested in this, I've got one to trade; here's the thread in the trade forum: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113056-ft-sun-kil-moon-third-and-seneca-gold/

Are you aware of their wishlist policy? Assuming they still do it basically nothing good ever makes the shelves because if you request something with them the next time they get it in used they will hold it for you and contact you. I just threw them a long list of stuff i wanted and then like once a year i get a random phone call asking me if i still want it.

Yea, I should probably get on that and make a list. Thanks.