The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Me too... I think I know my wife pretty well enough to know she wouldn't lie to me over anything so silly or trivial...I'm gonna concoct a lie to cover up a forgotten package. Just say "oops, I'll drop it off tomorrow. I'm sorry."

Hope this all works out for you.  Every sell/buy/trade I've had on the board has been really good, definitely don't let this sour you.

Dude I can't believe you took this to the thread...OVER A $3 CD SINGLE! No less...your acting like its a $100 vinyl trade...

Just to clear things up, I do have a wife, and she forgot to mail it (happens no)

So me sending someone a fucking LP and and extra CD for the delay is shitty? I kept in contact! Ive traded, sold and bought on here with other people...(its on its freaking way, and I went above and beyond for just a few weeks delay did I not?)

All of you on here have a lot of nerve (I have a bad marriage lol)...I am not going to say any more...

Other than, if this guy gets A FREE $20 LP and TWO kozelek CDs for the trade of ONE CD SINGLE! I am the asshole! WOW

I can relate to this guy in a way let's just move on and go back to peace and calm. I gota cd from over seas and was in bad dire situation don't feel like going into details but it happened once and I still feel bad about it and wasn't able to send my copy out ever but I did PayPal the guy cost of shipping. I don't think taking it public was the best method for this type of situation. I would have posted about not hearing back publicly and wait a day or so causes he's a fan and probably subscribes and would see it on here soon. Please don't bash me too lets just rekindle this community on this thread and get back to helping eachother collect.

I told the guy on the 29th Id send him all that extra stuff...I mean shit I went above and beyond..I shipped it out a few days after the 29th! MEDIA MAIL, it can take up to 4 weeks (very rare) but its been about 7 days...He didn't even message me to ask "its on its way right?" nope just publicly shamming someone...

And I am just shocked all the people on here ignored me being more than respectful by giving him an explanation (which obviously I shouldn't have since he aired it publicly) but the fact I hooked this guy up way beyond a CD SINGLE goes unnoticed, thought someone would of said hey he more than made up for it, yea sucks its taking longer than usual, but when it shows everything should be all good?

Anyway I am done with this...

Please refer to other people I've hooked up and traded with! Since looks like I'll have to try and clear my name and show I am not some bad trader...jesus

Also interesting he LEFT OUT messages in the thread where I offer him RHP download code, other Kozelek CDs! Nope can't show he was being a nice guy about it!

This is really not what this thread is for. C'mon guys. Isn't there a bad traders thread if you're gonna do this in public?

THANK YOU! Sniv (exactly the point I was trying to make (among others)) I am letting it go...

Back to Koz....getting anxious to hear another track of the new LP...suprised somewhat a leak as surfaced yet (but I guess it does decent in keeping leaks very close to release) 

So glad I'm still subscribing to this thread. Better than Scandal. :unsure: 

Just in general: You're going Media Mail via PayPal, right? Drop the extra $.23 on tracking confirmation. No mess, no hassle. I've had a few guys ask me, "Where's my package??" after 2 weeks and I've pointed out that tracking showed it being delivered to their PO a week prior. And suddenly it miraculously gets found....

I think it was less about your intent and more the pace at which you do it and the lack of communication.

YOU KEEP YOUR GODDAMN NOSE OUT OF IT, TIM!

Just kidding. I agree with you.

Sometimes stuff does get held up, but usually when that happens I say: "Listen, dude, I'm really sorry. Shit's been happening and I probably won't get your stuff mailed until this weekend. I'll shoot you a tracking number as soon as I ship it."

Then I do that.

I went to Amoeba Hollywood yesterday and they had a RHP box on their wall for $300 lol

If this was the Brand New "Deja Entendu" thread, somebody would have already written Amoeba a scathing letter questioning their business practice, demanding an explanation and removal of price of said item and threatening a VC boycott which a good number of VC'ers would've backed. lol

Also, my order for Universal Themes delivery date has been pushed back to Dec.2015/Jan.2016. No big surprise there and it'll be worth the wait.