Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

This is just my thought on if you already have a pre-order in at Ryan Adam's Webstore... Don't cancel it. In my experience (not through bullmoose) but other major online retailers of vinyl, Amazon and Soundstage come immediately to mind, I've gotten emails after the release date drops that says something to the effect of "Distributor advised this item is no longer available." Hopefully they print 5000 of these things, and not 1000, who knows the print run. I'm tired of these crazy ass limited releases from bands.

He's obviously getting back at Ryan for abandoning his home state and not playing shows there anymore!

This is just my thought on if you already have a pre-order in at Ryan Adam's Webstore... Don't cancel it. In my experience (not through bullmoose) but other major online retailers of vinyl, Amazon and Soundstage come immediately to mind, I've gotten emails after the release date drops that says something to the effect of "Distributor advised this item is no longer available." Hopefully they print 5000 of these things, and not 1000, who knows the print run. I'm tired of these crazy ass limited releases from bands.

I'm just curious then, why do the other websites even put it up to preorder? 

Given the rate that it sold out on his site yesterday, there are at least more than LAD. I think LAD had somewhere between 500-1000 (prob 500). I'm willing to be this run is at least the same size as the 7" PaxAm has been putting out, which are around 2500.

Somebody on Ryan Adams Archive Facebook Group said that they spoke with a Blue Note employee, and that indeed, the number was 2500.

Bought all five 7" colored vinyl from the UK store last night and felt bad considering that I have the US verisons. $86 is a bit much. Didn't wanna take those away from those over in Europe. Sent them an email to cancel, hopefully it will go smooth. Anyone ever cancel with them just fine?

I've kept my order of 1984 (yellow) since it's the only of the PaxAm recent 7 inch records I don't have. Didn't bother ordering the rest since I have black copies.

8 of them are from Amazon (because Bullmoose and Pax-AM limited pre-orders to 1).

Or he's a moron.

Is he? It's not like eBay penalizes him in any way if he only gets, say, 2 of the box sets... And just sends those to the two highest bids and cancels the other 8. 

Buyers can't even leave negative feedback if he cancels the transaction and does a refund via PayPal.

Is he? It's not like eBay penalizes him in any way if he only gets, say, 2 of the box sets... And just sends those to the two highest bids and cancels the other 8. 

Buyers can't even leave negative feedback if he cancels the transaction and does a refund via PayPal.

You just defended the shadiest guy/gal on ebay with an even shadier rationale for his/her actions. If he gets only 2 copies, sell to the two highest bidders? WTF? How about the first two bidders? How about not flipping albums that you very well will not be receiving?