GO HASTINGS 30% off all vinyl...

I emailed them a picture of the promo and they sent me a 30% code. Just email them the picture.

Yeah I did the same. The new promo code is only good for one though. I think they should honor the coupon and give 30% off the whole purchase...mostly because there's about 12 records I want to order and can't decide which to use it on.

Yeah I did the same. The new promo code is only good for one though. I think they should honor the coupon and give 30% off the whole purchase...mostly because there's about 12 records I want to order and can't decide which to use it on. 

Aww, I didn't use it yet so that's a bummer. So it goes invalid after the first use?

I finally got around to picking up my package. On one hand one of the records is most definitely used with the shrink scotch taped on and  badly scuffed LPs (lol wtf), but on the other hand I received two extra records I didn't order by some mistake. Idk how I feel about this.

It seems to me that your feelings should be dictated by whether the 2 free records you obtained are any good.   But yeah, they totally pulled that used shit as new on my copy of Like Clockwork.  I decided to over look the fact it wasn't shrink wrapped and had a rip on the front cover simply because everything else was in perfect condition and I saved an absurd amount of money on the order.  (Plus the records themselves were in mint)....

my order from this sale showed up today after a week and a half of sitting at the local sort facility. Their process continues to fascinate me. I ordered the recent Jimmy Eat World reissues, they showed up in a piece of cardboard folder over into a box/sleeve, entirely wrapped in tape. The soft edges of the box probably didn't help avoid the bumps and dings.

The most intriguing part is whoever packed it shipped the record and sleeve outside of the jacket (these came unsealed, as I believe they did from anywhere they were ordered, like Clarity that I ordered from Urban in just the polybag). Just makes me wonder why you would go through that trouble and then put it in a makeshift mailer.

FPcnD9v.jpg

cDuKdVX.jpg

I'm amazed at the condition my albums were in, given this amazing packing job. I few little corner nicks but I was expecting much worse with how they were just sitting in this giant box with a sheet of crumpled kraft paper. Props to UPS for not man handling the box. There were at least 2 other crossed out shipping labels on the box, hinting it was reused a few times

My one-time use code has been used, I'd guess, around 4-5 times now. After a couple drunk purchases I lost track with how many 30% records I have on the way. 

It's both a good and a bad thing. Good because the earlier single-LP orders that I placed showed up in fantastic shape, and because of the limitations of the coupon that is all I can order at a time. I just wish that the selection was a little better at this point, because you guys cleaned 'em out. 

My one-time use code has been used, I'd guess, around 4-5 times now. After a couple drunk purchases I lost track with how many 30% records I have on the way. 

It's both a good and a bad thing. Good because the earlier single-LP orders that I placed showed up in fantastic shape, and because of the limitations of the coupon that is all I can order at a time. I just wish that the selection was a little better at this point, because you guys cleaned 'em out.

That's strange...mine worked once. :(

• 2 weeks later...