Your favorite-sounding record?

Those Brand New albums really sound superb. My Ok Computer first press also sounds perfect. I've heard that the represses are garbage though.

Not true, the in print (available) OK Computer you can buy in Europe right now is I believe the exact same cut as the first press (or the one released couple of years after the first press), and it sounds fantastic. 

Off the top of my head

Nirvana - In Utero 2xLP Reissue

Minus The Bear - Infinity Overhead (UK Press)

Weezer - Blue Album (MOFI)

Masked Intruder - First Offense 7"

Hot Water Music - Fuel For The Hate Game 2xLP Reissue

I feel like a bunch of my EU pressed vinyl sounds better (save for stuff from GZ which is really hit or miss.)

I feel like of the vinyl in my collection pressed in the US that sounds great was either cut by Lucky Laquers or from MOFI. There are some others that sound great but can't point to anything that is otherwise identifiable.

I don't know if I can pick my best sounding record, but I've recently purchased some new mono pressings of Miles Davis albums and a 45rpm A Love Supreme all done by Analogue Recordings and pressed at QRP. I have to say all 5 albums are flawless and sound amazing. These are some of my best LPs for sure. I'm hoping more stuff gets pressed by QRP (especially since they just found more presses to refurb here in Chicago). 

Original Parlophone Radiohead pressings are great as well.

Sublime self-titled Back to Black pressing, Mastodon "Blood Mountain", Counting Crows "August and Everything After", Jimmy Eat World "Static Prevails" (SRC) and "Clarity" (SRC), the list is too long. 

I was surprisingly shocked with how good the Sublime ST back to black pressing is.

I'll add Robert Ludwig mastered ACDC -- Back in Black

Frank Zappa -- Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch (not one of his best pieces of work, but it sounds killer)

Original UK pressings of Iron Maiden, I got from their Self Titles up to Power Slave, and then Somewhere In Time and they all are amazing.

Isao Tomita The Bermuda Triangle. This album has some very interesting things going on. Read up on it, way ahead of it's time. It was recorded in a 5.1 configuration where the listener was supposed to listen in a pyramid speaker configuration. It can also be converted by the correct software called Tarbel as there is a message encoded on the album.

For me it will always be Supertramp - Crime of the Century, specifically the first track, School.

Hearing my father play me that crazy loud on his old Polk speakers when I was younger was the first time I remember noticing the difference between just enjoying music and being sucked into a record on a deeper level. I still get chills everytime I hear the opening echoing harmonica loud on a good system. Everything about that song is just so perfect.

I don't know if I can pick my best sounding record, but I've recently purchased some new mono pressings of Miles Davis albums and a 45rpm A Love Supreme all done by Analogue Recordings and pressed at QRP. I have to say all 5 albums are flawless and sound amazing. These are some of my best LPs for sure. I'm hoping more stuff gets pressed by QRP (especially since they just found more presses to refurb here in Chicago). 

That 45 RPM of Love Supreme is pretty fantastic. You should also check out the 45 RPM of Blue Train, same quality... And the new "Music Matters" pressings at 33 1/3 RPM, particularly Cannonball Adderly's "Somethin Else" (which is a Miles Davis record in everything but the name).

Mine has to be either the Newbury Comics 200g pressing of Hendrix's Are You Experienced, the recent repress of Led Zep's first album, or surprisingly the remaster of Mastodon's Remission (which has really opened up the songs).

All 3 sound incredible, especially Are You Experienced. I was never a BIG Hendrix fan, but it's done so well that I cant listen to any of his work on my phone etc anymore. There's just something missing from the digital versions, and as others have said about their favourites, it sounds like I'm right there in front of the band.