MLIW "Witness" 10 year anniversary reissue

This was 2005 so their set fucking destroyed. By the time Converge played Saddest Day I was spitting blood, had lost a shoe, and then for the next week my throat hurt from screaming along to every song from every band.

Darkest Hour played here last summer as part of some shit metal fest so I didn't go. Saw their set list and it was a huge bummer. I think they played A Thousand Words But One last. That's an opener, godammit.

I miss 2002-2006 shows where like three times a week a line up of 3-5 awesome bands just crush and play small venues, all for the cost of like 8-10 bucks. Now adays most of the openers i feelarent good or i dont care to be at ashow for 4 hours to see, and the shows are all like 20+ bucks to get into, and i have to get up at like530 for work.

Late 20 year old problems am i right everyone!?!?

I miss 2002-2006 shows where like three times a week a line up of 3-5 awesome bands just crush and play small venues, all for the cost of like 8-10 bucks. Now adays most of the openers i feelarent good or i dont care to be at ashow for 4 hours to see, and the shows are all like 20+ bucks to get into, and i have to get up at like530 for work.

Yup, early to mid 2000 shows were the best. I paid $8 for one of those Converge shows and $10 for the other. I remember a Dillinger Escape Plan/Unearth/A Life Once Lost show being $15 and I was like "The fuck is happening?!"

seriously. i think maybe we just had worse taste and more free time.

Yup, early to mid 2000 shows were the best. I paid $8 for one of those Converge shows and $10 for the other. I remember a Dillinger Escape Plan/Unearth/A Life Once Lost show being $15 and I was like "The fuck is happening?!"

I remember going to that tour and saying the same thing. But then totally worth it. There was a dillinger darkest hour tour i went to when ire works came out that just ruled uncontrollably. The venue held like 200 people and it was utter chaos. It was like 18 bucks and inwas fine with it.

I really dont understand why a life once lost never blew up. Iron gag hunter and a great artist are full of jammers. Im glad i caught them a year or two ago before they broke up.