Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

Yeah these last 3 made up for a very poor first 7. Super upset by the end though. Don't see why they'd wait to do that until after he came back with a bunch of Wildlings though. It would've made more sense for them do to it earlier.

Honestly I can't wait for the Bran storyline to start back up again next season.

Yeah these last 3 made up for a very poor first 7. Super upset by the end though. Don't see why they'd wait to do that until after he came back with a bunch of Wildlings though. It would've made more sense for them do to it earlier.

Honestly I can't wait for the Bran storyline to start back up again next season.

Huh? That was perfect. The failure of the battle was all they needed to turn on Jon. That was fantastic.

Huh? That was perfect. The failure of the battle was all they needed to turn on Jon. That was fantastic.

I guess that sort of makes sense. But their whole reason for doing it was that he was siding with the Wildlings. So if they were gonna kill him, it makes more sense (to me at least) to get rid of him before he brings all their enemies through the gates. It just doesn't seem to line up super well with their motivations. Once the Wildlings find out Jon is dead, what's to stop them from killing the rest of the Knight's Watch?

I guess that sort of makes sense. But their whole reason for doing it was that he was siding with the Wildlings. So if they were gonna kill him, it makes more sense (to me at least) to get rid of him before he brings all their enemies through the gates. It just doesn't seem to line up super well with their motivations. Once the Wildlings find out Jon is dead, what's to stop them from killing the rest of the Knight's Watch?

Very true but I don't think he will be dead for long if at all