Fallout Discussion: “76”

Booooooo

I don't look shit up for the most part just what I read here and some stuff on hlwhere to find weapons etc

This bastard hid the spoiler in a photoshopped image, I wasn't even looking at anything Fallout related haha.

All I could do is whisper to myself, "Well played. You sonofabitch."

Are you guys all being paid to give this game good reviews too? It isn't an RPG, it is a first person shooter aimed at CoD bros. Really dissapointing.

Don't you dare, ever, compare this game to Copy-N-Paste Of Duty again!!! (kidding, I just really despise that series) It's an RPG, just has some first person shooter elements because of the fact it uses guns. Have you tried playing melee only? ;)

Also, my character's "love life": I have my relationship with Piper maxed out and the romance option is yellow (easy). Just couldn't pass it, no matter how many times I tried. I bring another female companion along (Cait), I get to the point of romancing her and it's red (very hard) and I pass in one go. And my Charisma is terrible. I guess Cait's my "density"....

Are you guys all being paid to give this game good reviews too? It isn't an RPG, it is a first person shooter aimed at CoD bros. Really dissapointing.

Have you even played the game? The gunplay in this game is mad weak, just like the other Bethesda games. Show me a CoD player with the patience to do hours and hours of dialogue heavy, choice dependent quests with lockpicking, hacking, moral dilemmas... not to mention all the extra terminal stories, stories told just by body placement and context clues, map exploration... don't be silly bronch.

I like your taste in music, but your opinion of this game is questionable lol

The game has definitely been streamlined, but it's no Mass Effect. I'd be impressed if a Cod bro could make it more than a few hours in.

You also create and micromanage settlements all the way down to setting up electrical wiring, I bet a bro wouldn't even understand how to craft like a bed or something.