The SYNTHWAVE Thread

I hope I'm not the only feels this way who has purchased from this label before, but get your shit together Blood Music. im honestly getting tired of these "1-man label" complaints - ALL. THE. TIME. ... If its too much work, hire more people... I havent heard about any global labor shortages lately. Ive spent approaching $1K at Blood Music now and if theyre too stingy to hire more people to get stuff out even reasonably on time, then get to work. i know any form of negativity is forbidden on these forums, but Blood Music needs a wake up kick in the ass. The guy must be making 10s of 1,000s on each major release if he's running a "1-man label". You had to anticipate the demand for the new Perturbator album was going to be huge - I mean the "limited" pressing variants are countless and way bigger than any previous Perturbator release. I just don't want to see the downfall of what could be a great label, with already a seriously great roster. This is all said in love.

This is to saying nothing of HOW WELL he/they pack though. Ive never received anything with any damage - it all just comes 2-6 weeks (never with tracking info) after I order it/after release date. The guy also seems to respond to any type of customer criticism/requests extremely defensively. He can't even understand that people might be upset that their record hasn't shipped a full 3 weeks after release date when theyve laid out quite a lot of cash, and the label does  not accept refunds...

I know he's tried to hire help in the past but it didn't work out. I don't think it's about the money at all, I think he's just a detail oriented perfectionist that wants full control on everything he does so it comes out just right. For his sake and the health of the label, I hope he gives in a little and finds some people that can help bring his work load down. With that said, I received my clear box set the other day and it was in perfect condition. I've only had one issue with a Blood Music release and it wasn't his fault and was resolved quickly. 

On May 11, 2016 at 9:58 PM, WAXXX said:

yes. pretty impressive. as it should be for $120. time for a naked android party. 

i can also join the perfect condition club now.

@Nubbinsbuddy you're the odd man out. maybe contact blood music about a replacement jacket?

I'll reach out, but honestly it won't kill me if nothing comes of it. I paid a lot for it yes but eh you win some ya lose some. And everyone butt hurt about not getting your release on street date why do expect instant gratification? It's a nice product I would gladly wait a few weeks for quality. One man band operation takes work, why would he wanna hire someone to take away from his personal touch? 

Anyways it doesn't matter. Just stream it if you can't wait.