[PO] The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise

Shit, dude... I listened to a bit of Act III a few months ago and I wasn't like really digging it but I just listened to that teaser, and... God... I'm gonna go listen to Act III again.

i don't know how you can listen to the transition between act III's intro and in cauda venenum and not have your mind blown all over your face

i guess you are stronger than i am. i am weak. the dear hunter makes me weak. and i am ok with that.

i don't know how you can listen to the transition between act III's intro and in cauda venenum and not have your mind blown all over your face

i guess you are stronger than i am. i am weak. the dear hunter makes me weak. and i am ok with that.

Actually, now that I think about it, I listened to that Youtube video that had all three acts, so it was Act I that couldn't finish. I was also doing homework atm, or maybe like cleaning or something, idk. I def need to give their other stuff a listen. I love this genre and they get nothing but praise, so there's no reason not to.

Actually, now that I think about it, I listened to that Youtube video that had all three acts, so it was Act I that couldn't finish. I was also doing homework atm, or maybe like cleaning or something, idk. I def need to give their other stuff a listen. I love this genre and they get nothing but praise, so there's no reason not to.

in your defense, act I is pretty lackluster. when i first heard act I, i was STOKED because i was still so hyped on the receiving end of sirens (his previous band, in case you didn't know) -- i was expecting something similar and was severely let down. but, even today, looking back on it, act I is his least dynamic work. i think he was trying to define his new tone.

Seriously! God. I'm glad I'm not the only one. The first single was great and everything else was mehhhhh. Translated a little better live but still.

honestly, i didn't know people liked migrant, but i never followed its reception since its release because i was so bored by it. "whisper" was a nice single, but it just lacks depth. the whole album does. "like crazy" is probably my favorite, and it was a bonus track.

in your defense, act I is pretty lackluster. when i first heard act I, i was STOKED because i was still so hyped on the receiving end of sirens (his previous band, in case you didn't know) -- i was expecting something similar and was severely let down. but, even today, looking back on it, act I is his least dynamic work. i think he was trying to define his new tone.

Really? I haven't listened to Act II and Act III a lot, but Act I is by far my favorite. Maybe I just need to give the other two more of a chance?

Really? I haven't listened to Act II and Act III a lot, but Act I is by far my favorite. Maybe I just need to give the other two more of a chance?

well, stretts may like it best, so maybe i'm in the minority. but i just love the increasing theatricality of the acts; act I was least dramatic, and so i regard it as somewhat boring. to each his own!

Yeah His Hands Matched His Tongue *drool* each track is strong

definitely my favorite song from the first act