Chelsea Wolfe- Abyss- Summer 2015

Man, a $24 black LP fucking sucks.  I like Sargent House, but they're not really pulling out the stops when it comes to packaging or heavy weight vinyl.  I'll end up buying this because I love Chelsea Wolfe, I do think this is overpriced by about 20% though.

Edit : Didn't realize this was a 2xLP.  Disregard the above!

Man, a $24 black LP fucking sucks.  I like Sargent House, but they're not really pulling out the stops when it comes to packaging or heavy weight vinyl.  I'll end up buying this because I love Chelsea Wolfe, I do think this is overpriced by about 20% though.

It's a double LP isn't it? I don't think $24 is bad for a double. 

That new song is one of my favorites of the year. So incredible. I'm totally going with the splatter.

SH usually presses in batches of 1000/color. I'm assuming this will be similar.

I decided to preorder this for my bday (my bday's in May, I guess I'm cool waiting for Chelsea :P )

I went for the small vinyl bundle (ETA: went for the blue/black splatter vinyl) 'cause a shirt interested me this time and it saves money to get them together... when it says the first 100 get a signed poster, I assume it already passed the 100 mark?  last night when I was still deciding, I don't think I saw that message

No worries either way, but that would've been cool to get one of those

If it still has that advertised then you should still get the signed poster. I've noticed that whenever there's a limited item, like a poster or slipmat or whatnot with a preorder, it's still available if it's advertised. Once it's gone, it'll be crossed out or say that the posters are no longer available or something indicating they're all gone.