Chelsea Wolfe- Abyss- Summer 2015

If it still has that advertised then you should still get the signed poster. I've noticed that whenever there's a limited item, like a poster or slipmat or whatnot with a preorder, it's still available if it's advertised. Once it's gone, it'll be crossed out or say that the posters are no longer available or something indicating they're all gone.

Okay thanks!  first time ordering from this site so wasn't sure

Yeah the rates are getting out of control.  But some labels are taking a bit of a hit for us it seems.  Just grabbed the new Jenny Hval $10 shipping.  Best rates I've seen from the US in a looooong time.

Just be glad you aren't in Australia. Shipping rates to here are $23 for the small bundle. And that is a decent price. 

Pretty fricking pumped about this record. August 1st seems so far away, makes me want to order a UK copy as well so I can get it way ahead of time.

So looking forward to this. All these crazy pre-order times are really getting to me though. At least I now have enough time to get Pain Is Beauty before it drops.

Too bad that the US version is the most interesting variant. I guess it was the other way around with ASIWYFA though, so fair play. Unfortunately those awesomedistro EU store shipping rates come to about the same as transatlantic so having a distro doesn't even lower the rates that much. Like a 9$ difference if I have two LPs in my cart but hey, at least there's that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Full set from Austin Psych. Includes "Iron Moon" and another new track called "Dragged Out":

This album is going to be amazing.

I am one record away from owning every Chelsea Wolfe vinyl release. Looking for the Rudimentary Peni covers EP on red vinyl. 

Got really lucky and scored the Live at Roadburn record on gold vinyl at Amoeba for $25. Only 100 copies were pressed.

Full set from Austin Psych. Includes "Iron Moon" and another new track called "Dragged Out":

This album is going to be amazing.

I am one record away from owning every Chelsea Wolfe vinyl release. Looking for the Rudimentary Peni covers EP on red vinyl.

Got really lucky and scored the Live at Roadburn record on gold vinyl at Amoeba for $25. Only 100 copies were pressed.

Oh man! That gold Roadburn variant has been on my list for quite some time now! Nice snag.

• 2 weeks later...