Chelsea Wolfe- Abyss- Summer 2015

You are not imagining that in the least.  I actually texted my fellow friend and Wolfe enthusiast the moment I heard it, with something along the lines of "So Abyss is good, but I think Chelsea is intentionally slurring all the vocals on Color of Blood and it's weird."

I really don't get it.

Glad I'm not going crazy. Still love the album, and Color of Blood is a great tune, but those vocals... wonder if it will be on the setlist for tour

Picked up a baby blue a couple days ago at Music Millennium in Portland if anyone around here is looking for one.

Thank you for this tip. Just called them and got a copy on Baby Blue for $27.99 shipped :D

The only catch is, no sticker on the outside to let you know what color it is. Music Millennium was kind enough to crack open a copy to check it.

Worth calling if you are still looking for one.

Thank you for this tip. Just called them and got a copy on Baby Blue for $27.99 shipped :D

The only catch is, no sticker on the outside to let you know what color it is. Music Millennium was kind enough to crack open a copy to check it.

Worth calling if you are still looking for one.

Must've gotten the last one. Just called and they had three left. He opened one of them for me and it was black. The manager thought the baby blues in stores were just "luck of the draw". Anyone confirm that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a spare ticket to tonight's show in LA. It's sold out, but there's hope!

One downside: you might feel obligated to hang out with eskimoswim and myself. The choice is yours.

PM me if you're down.

That show was incredible. Shrooms turned out to be a great idea. 

I imagine there will be another blue or splatter (or something new?) pressing at some point due to the success of the album and last year's tour. 

Speaking of which, any word on any more touring for this year? I see she's playing a few festivals, but am really hoping for some proper headlining shows. 

• 1 month later...