Copy of Chung King LP sells for $6000 on discogs

I feel like those could be less likely to be original since Bullet came out a decade or so before Chung King and discogs said there was a bunch of represses and boots closer to the year the Judge record hit. 

Not calling the fella a liar or anything, I hope for his sake they are OGs. Just pointing out the logistics. 

Officially calling him a liar. 

Sorry for the shitty half assed pics.  Logged in real quick before heading running out the door to work and saw your request.  Will take some more this evening / weekend when I get a chance.AWbuEAp.pngWvNeZ7o.png

Nice try. Same Chung King pic here:

http://www.punknews.org/article/25003/vinylfile-coalesce-isis-mono-pelican-tigershark-and-a-judge-spotlight

Hahaha how many PMs did you get wanting to buy your records for a "fair price" ?[/quote

None, surprisingly. Glad nobody got super bent and shitty over my joke. Most of the story is true, my brother did give me his record collection and there were some solids. He actually had a King Chung, but he found out the value a few years ago and took it back and sold it. I have no idea what he got for it, dude is a bit of a loose cannon. What I was able to keep that he didn't steal back and sell is nothing valuable, sadly. There were some nice Misfits, Bad Brains, Carnivore, Sick of it All, and Minor Threat records too but they disappeared a few years ago when he came out to visit for Thanksgiving. First word out of his mouth during that "visit" was about the records he "gave me". I knew from that moment on he was going to rip my house apart looking for them so I brought all of if out to listen to during his stay. He stole a ton back as I expected. Dude is lame thanks to drugs. I hope they found a good home. Side note, he stole all of my Faith No More records that I had, all original presses from the first album through King For A Day. They're my favorite bad. I still want to kill him. Fuck shitty family members.

• 8 months later...