Soon: Matchbook Romance - Stories and Alibis

Nah. It's ok. If you like Taking Back Sunday's first album you'll probably like most of it though. I personally think it's a little bit better than that, though in some ways.

Now Tell All Your Friends I can get down with. I'll try and remember to check this out to see if it's worthy of a non-nostalgia related purchase.

Nuh. Nah. NO. I don't even know what Voices is, this is all I care about from these guys. HIGHSCHOOL FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!

Voices is one of my all time favorite albums. It's probably one of my most played records since it was released in 2006. It's completely different than Stories And Alibis, but that's a good thing. 

You really haven't heard it? 

It was my last year of High School. So... HIGH SCHOOL

Voices is one of my all time favorite albums. It's probably one of my most played records since it was released in 2006. It's completely different than Stories And Alibis, but that's a good thing.

You really haven't heard it?

It was my last year of High School. So... HIGH SCHOOL

I listened to some of voices last night...it reminds me of the later MCR which I also hate. :/

I listened to some of voices last night...it reminds me of the later MCR which I also hate. :/

Yeah I'm with you on MCR. If you didn't like it really, then this might be a tall task, but I feel like it's an album you need to listen to all the way through to properly digest it. Some of the best songs are on the second half of the album. Judy an idea. At least you tried!

• 3 weeks later...