Ugh, I almost want to believe what the Burkes are being told because it's the only thing my mind can process as being a possible reason as to why all of this is happening.

haha i know! But I keep going back to the beginning when Ethan first went missing and his coworker? met with the doctor outside in Seattle about the wife coming around looking for him. I dunno, I think theres still something fishy.

I think it's more than what we're being shown at this time.

The whole 2,000+ years in the future thing is plausible but as mentioned, from previous events, it feels as though may not be the case.

I agree with this.

I was thinking, how could it be 2000 years ahead and they're still using helicopters. I also wonder why the kids were told not to tell their parents, yet every parents acts like they're in the know. Unless they brainwashed the parents and the kids will use them somehow in some uprising. That doctor with the glasses seems to be the key to everything for now.

This show is next level bonkers

Along the same lines as the helicopter thing, i was wondering how they got all the appliances and furnishings and stuff like that. Things that are made in factories. My only only theory is that Toby Jones had been building this community for quite some time before the epidemic or whatever happened.

This show is next level bonkers

Along the same lines as the helicopter thing, i was wondering how they got all the appliances and furnishings and stuff like that. Things that are made in factories. My only only theory is that Toby Jones had been building this community for quite some time before the epidemic or whatever happened.

Y'know I'd be OK being forced to live in one of those nice ass houses for free. Sure the cameras suck but so does my naked body. It's a lose/lose situation for both parties.

They also have very popular buffalo chicken sandwiches and a bar. I can make this work.

Y'know I'd be OK being forced to live in one of those nice ass houses for free. Sure the cameras suck but so does my naked body. It's a lose/lose situation for both parties.

They also have very popular buffalo chicken sandwiches and a bar. I can make this work.

You and me both!

Count me in. I am ready to move to Wayward Pines.

You and me both!

Count me in. I am ready to move to Wayward Pines.

y'all are crazy! "Ending is better than mending" hahaha great show so far!

I started watching this show a couple weeks ago when I saw this thread pop up, and holy shit I love it. Thanks for the discussion. I'm trying to turn other people on to it, but no one wants to watch shows that aren't produced by HBO or Netflix anymore.

Yeah and Carlo Gugino is a stone fox.

Well hell. Things are taking a turn for a shitstorm now.

One thing that has been bothering now though. Knowing what we now know and things being 2,000+ years in the future, when did that scene with Dr. Jenkins and Ethan's FBI boss take place? Was it in present day? Assuming that the M.O. for populating Wayward Pines was kidnapping and volunteering (by those in-the-know), then I'd guess that when Ethan & his partner were out looking for Kate, the car accident was a set-up and consequently Ethan was cryo-freezed and then woken up. Right? But then that begs the question of his partner who was in the car with him. Was his "body" found in that abandoned shack a set-up as well to get things moving forward to trap and potentially draft Ethan?

• 2 weeks later...

All caught up now. The kid annoys me but I wonder if the Abbie's will make it into Wayward Pines now

I'm pretty sure they will be next episode.

For some reason, I keep going back to the first few episodes where they wanted to do surgery on Ethan because his delusions will intensify... That never happened. Still not sure if they are in 2014/15 or 4000 whatever