PO: toe. - Hear You (Topshelf Records)

Do you recall how that USB live thing works? It's a recording of that particular show right? Is it available right away? Do you have to unlock it somehow online? Just curious because I'm debating having someone try & grab one for me.

Also, had no idea they even had live DVDs out. I think my bluray player also plays all regions, but I think I'd like one of the current performances.

if im not mistaken i think two of the dvds have been uploaded to youtube

I have alwaya found myself watching those over listening to their recorded material.

that's odd, we've been sold out since a few hours into putting up pre orders. sorry!

Yeah, I figured. Already got the notification for the pre-order in general as soon as they went up, but got one last night. Thought it was weird. No worries! Hopefully some go back up as it gets closer to release date. Maybe a tour version if they come back to support Hear You this fall, maybe?

I'm assuming the answer is no, but is there anyway to purchase the videos from the 2013 tour?  I'm really kicking myself for not picking up a USB at the Columbus gig.

The only videos that were ever made for that are all on Yotube for free. The USB is live audio only and was exclusive to the tour, unfortunately. Might be uploaded somewhere online but idk.

Correct!

Do you recall how that USB live thing works? It's a recording of that particular show right? Is it available right away? Do you have to unlock it somehow online? Just curious because I'm debating having someone try & grab one for me.

Also, had no idea they even had live DVDs out. I think my bluray player also plays all regions, but I think I'd like one of the current performances.

It is a recording of that night's show — from a room mic and from audio direct from the board, mixed. You unlock it by purchasing it, really. The USB serves as a portal to download every set from the entire tour. There are no DVDs for the US tours, just the Japanese ones and the European "8 Days" DVD.

The only videos that were ever made for that are all on Yotube for free. The USB is live audio only and was exclusive to the tour, unfortunately. Might be uploaded somewhere online but idk.

Correct!

It is a recording of that night's show — from a room mic and from audio direct from the board, mixed. You unlock it by purchasing it, really. The USB serves as a portal to download every set from the entire tour. There are no DVDs for the US tours, just the Japanese ones and the European "8 Days" DVD.

Ohhh ok I misunderstood how that worked then. That's still pretty awesome though, & I'm still tempted to try & get one. Thanks for the info!

Christ, tell me about it. We're talking about a spontaneous amount of butthurt that transcends most VC cry fests. The salt in those tears is just about palpable. Are you going through some shit at home, Pianu?

Actually my best friend was killed a little over a month ago, not that it would matter to you.  Keep cocking off to everyone you meet on the internet.

Seriously.  Wikipedia is hardly the end-all source for something like this, but please; read the first sentence.

Guess you never read the lyrics to Goodbye. Too bad you missed the LA date, baka gaijin,  I'll be seeing them for the 2nd time and I have an extra ticket.  Btw my recommendation for you is to take your photoshop template, put on a USB drive and insert into your anus.  Also the surefire way to tell you've got nothing backing your arguement is to attack someone's grammar.  I would blame autocorrect, but I was just too busy to deal with your bullshit.

Keep cocking off to everyone you meet on the internet.

No thanks, but I do appreciate the offer. In all the years I've spent at VC, I've maybe clashed heads with 3 or 4 individuals. At least publicly speaking – I'm sure there are many others who can't stomach me but choose to bite their tongues and move on. But at the moment I'm just cocking off to you, bb. You're a special snowflake. That's really what you were striving to hear, right?

Guess you never read the lyrics to Goodbye. Too bad you missed the LA date, baka gaijin, I'll be seeing them for the 2nd time and I have an extra ticket. Btw my recommendation for you is to take your photoshop template, put on a USB drive and insert into your anus. Also the surefire way to tell you've got nothing backing your arguement is to attack someone's grammar. I would blame autocorrect, but I was just too busy to deal with your bullshit.

Of course, how could I forget about Goodbye? The one of 32+ tracks in their discography that clearly makes them emo. My mistake.

The fact you have to tell me that you're seeing them a second time and you have a second ticket(!) is hilarious. Are you fucking twelve, Pianu? I understand that responding to your petty bullshit doesn't make me the bigger man – and yes, we should both shut up and let the thread remain on topic for legitimate discussion and hype – but... are you shitting me? I legitimately have to ask if you're that big of a clown. "Too bad you missed the show. I've already seen them, and I got a spare ticket. Na na na na." Wipe the saliva off your monitor – I have no doubt you stuck out your tongue and proceeded to imitate farting sounds after you typed up that gem. And the bit about USB drives and anal insertion? Get the fuck out of this thread, you man-child. Aren't you allegedly an adult who went to college? And this is the best way you can insult someone who disagrees with your genre-label for a band? I'm embarrassed for you. I really am.

"Too busy dealing with [my] bullshit" – u wot m8? I applaud you for getting the right too this time around, but that makes no sense. I don't have to argue that you can't spell argument; we've already established that you didn't attend college for an English degree. Clearly. Poor spelling and grammar have nothing to do with the debate at hand. They're just indicative that I'm trying to argue with someone who's a child, or at the very least pseudo-illiterate. Maybe both, I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Like others have pointed out, it's a shame that trash members like yourself have to muck up [otherwise] perfectly good threads. These discussions usually run pretty smoothly. Stop being a piece of shit, please. We get that you have a misinformed opinion of what emo is, and that's okay. We're not here to change your stance or question the effectiveness of your emo powerpoint presentations. But when one member agrees that Toe have "live emo tendencies", and pretty much everyone else - including, you know, the guy who runs the label that Toe is on - all insist that you're wrong... it's probably time to save face and fuck off already. Maybe you should stick to the general discussion board, where you can flex your video game muscles and pretend like you're wowing fellow VC gamers. Seems like a better use of everyone's time at this point.

Or you could continue to bounce back into the thread and talk shit. Whatever works for you, I guess. I know I'm impressed.

Something something your anus something.

I'm done.

No thanks, but I do appreciate the offer. In all the years I've spent at VC, I've maybe clashed heads with 3 or 4 individuals. At least publicly speaking – I'm sure there are many others who can't stomach me but choose to bite their tongues and move on. But at the moment I'm just cocking off to you, bb. You're a special snowflake. That's really what you were striving to hear, right?

Of course, how could I forget about Goodbye? The one of 32+ tracks in their discography that clearly makes them emo. My mistake.

The fact you have to tell me that you're seeing them a second time and you have a second ticket(!) is hilarious. Are you fucking twelve, Pianu? I understand that responding to your petty bullshit doesn't make me the bigger man – and yes, we should both shut up and let the thread remain on topic for legitimate discussion and hype – but... are you shitting me? I legitimately have to ask if you're that big of a clown. "Too bad you missed the show. I've already seen them, and I got a spare ticket. Na na na na." Wipe the saliva off your monitor – I have no doubt you stuck out your tongue and proceeded to imitate farting sounds after you typed up that gem. And the bit about USB drives and anal insertion? Get the fuck out of this thread, you man-child. Aren't you allegedly an adult who went to college? And this is the best way you can insult someone who disagrees with your genre-label for a band? I'm embarrassed for you. I really am.

"Too busy dealing with [my] bullshit" – u wot m8? I applaud you for getting the right too this time around, but that makes no sense. I don't have to argue that you can't spell argument; we've already established that you didn't attend college for an English degree. Clearly. Poor spelling and grammar have nothing to do with the debate at hand. They're just indicative that I'm trying to argue with someone who's a child, or at the very least pseudo-illiterate. Maybe both, I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Like others have pointed out, it's a shame that trash members like yourself have to muck up [otherwise] perfectly good threads. These discussions usually run pretty smoothly. Stop being a piece of shit, please. We get that you have a misinformed opinion of what emo is, and that's okay. We're not here to change your stance or question the effectiveness of your emo powerpoint presentations. But when one member agrees that Toe have "live emo tendencies", and pretty much everyone else - including, you know, the guy who runs the label that Toe is on - all insist that you're wrong... it's probably time to save face and fuck off already. Maybe you should stick to the general discussion board, where you can flex your video game muscles and pretend like you're wowing fellow VC gamers. Seems like a better use of everyone's time at this point.

Or you could continue to bounce back into the thread and talk shit. Whatever works for you, I guess. I know I'm impressed.

Something something your anus something.

I'm done.

jesus christ hahahahahaha. surely he's finished now?

also, reading that in your voice made it 100% better