PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

BY THE WAY - FOR THOSE NEEDING A TOUR COPY...

I'll be catching these dudes in Omaha a week from Wednesday... I'll gladly pick up as many copies as needed for you guys. Since I fly out for Portland that Friday, I can get down hard on packaging them all up and have them in the post by Thursday the 1st.

With this timeline existing, I'm only going to be able to offer this to folks who can actually send over the cash prior to the show on the 30th.

Hope this helps!

-Ryan

P.S. If you're requesting a copy to be shipped overseas... I'm really good at getting secure mailers pieced together and I've yet to ever have an issue with a record I've sent. Mind you, there's always a chance for the postal services to fuck things up. So risk is there nonetheless.

I think I'm going to take you up on this man, I'll PM you for your details, shipping costs, etc.

thats pretty.

old me would have snatched that up.

new me wont.

i did get my BSM notification finally. having not yet streamed this, daddy is really excited.

I went a couple months making responsible vinyl decisions. But I'm only so strong.

I've held out listening to the stream as well. Should have my 180g black by Friday.

I feel like I'm not hearing a lot of buzz about this album anymore. Concerning?

Haven't gotten my BSM notification yet. Hopefully they got my email and changed my address.

i remember it was via a different email: [email protected]

i searched all email for the contact (assuming it was had the letters BSM) and it was under that...i had thought i didnt place the order.

then the confirmation was from BSM themselves. almost had a heart attack.