PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

fuck yeah! what a jam.

i don't think mike gets enough praise for his drumming but i think he kills it on this one. despite being more "pop punk" than cardinals and cigarettes, it's still rhythmically different from most everything else they've done.

also, lots of comments on absolute punk about how these songs sound too much like TGG and there's no progress. no idea what they're listening to.

fuck yeah! what a jam.

i don't think mike gets enough praise for his drumming but i think he kills it on this one. despite being more "pop punk" than cardinals and cigarettes, it's still rhythmically different from most everything else they've done.

also, lots of comments on absolute punk about how these songs sound too much like TGG and there's no progress. no idea what they're listening to.

there's definitely progress. but i don't think the songs are immediately that great on my first listen

i'll give it a few more listens, definitely the least immediate of their records for me.

there's definitely progress. but i don't think the songs are immediately that great on my first listen

i'll give it a few more listens, definitely the least immediate of their records for me.

right. i feel the same way. could hear the progress, but cardinals took a few listens and cigarettes took a few more. i remember when i was hooked through the first verse of "don't let me cave in" on my first listen. not quite the same.