Moving Mountains Pneuma Repress

so...yes, this is 100% real and it'll be out on September 25th. I'm sure amazon will put their pre order back up and Banquet needs to edit their release date/info. For now you can go here to be notified when we launch pre orders: http://smarturl.it/movmoupneuma

We'll have this in both the US and UK stores and we'll be posting more info about this soon.

so...yes, this is 100% real and it'll be out on September 25th. I'm sure amazon will put their pre order back up and Banquet needs to edit their release date/info. For now you can go here to be notified when we launch pre orders: http://smarturl.it/movmoupneuma

We'll have this in both the US and UK stores and we'll be posting more info about this soon.

Awesome! Going to cancel my Amazon order and order through TSR

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, you're fast haha. Just came to post. Ugh I want every variant. Even though I HATE white vinyl, of course the screen printed cover will probably be rad.

Same thoughts on my end.  The common (1,000) variant sounds the nicest, but the splatter also has a lot of potential.  Especially with the way Topshelf has been hitting it out of the park with their splatter presses.

Convinced myself that I can decide what to keep later, and ordered all 3.  Because charity.