Black Friday RSD - 2015

Hi folks.  We still have stock on these available.  If interested, hit us up here or email us through our website, or call the store, & we'd be glad to work it out.

Arcs, B-52's, Beck, Jeff Beck, Johnny Cash, Phil Collins, Death By Stereo, Deerhoof, Eazy-E, Farside, Felt, Neil Finn, Gang of Four, 
Get Up Kids, Rhiannon Giddens, David Gray, Green Day, Neal Hefti, Jimi Hendrix, High Fidelity, John Lee Hooker, International Submarine Band, Isley Brothers, Jesus & Mary Chain, Judas Priest, BB King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Link Wray, John Malkovich, Paul McCartney, Megadeth, MGMT, Carl Perkins, Pharcyde, Pujol, Otis Redding, Rockabye Baby, Sharknado, Sonics, Sons of Anarchy, Spoon, Suicide File, Sunn O, True Detective, Turning Point, Transformers, Love & Mercy soundtrack, Vitamin String Quartet / Modest Mouse, Brian Wilson, Frank Zappa.

Graveface/Terror Vision has a bunch of stuff up here: http://www.terror-vision.com/store/?category=BFRSD2015

I don't know anything about Terror Vision, but after comparing a bunch of stores, they had the lowest prices, on balance. Some place have the Transformers ST for $44+; they have it for $35. Just one example.

I don't know anything about Terror Vision, but after comparing a bunch of stores, they had the lowest prices, on balance. Some place have the Transformers ST for $44+; they have it for $35. Just one example.

Terror Vision is a label affiliated with Graveface. These were albums that were stocked in the Graveface storefront in Georgia.

Went to one of my local spots yesterday casually in the late morning because they had a 30% off all used records sale.

Snagged some great Brazillian Joao Gilberto albums, a hip hop album by Eyedea I've been looking for for a while, Icky Blossom's first album on electric blue wax, and then two RSD titles: VSQ doing Moon and Antarctica and True Detective soundtrack.

Good, relaxed BFRSD. 

Also I'm listening to TD right now and it sounds incredible. 

I bought it to trade if I couldn't grab something I wanted. Ended up selling it at cost to a VCer. They were grossly overpriced: $11.99.

I may go back today and see if there are more. My store had a bunch, which is odd for a record that is /250.

Cheapest online is $16.99. I'm so on the fence about this one. It's a massively overpriced 7" but the Jawbreaker connection makes me unable to not slightly want it.