Black Friday RSD - 2015

Went back last night and grabbed the last copy of the California 7" from my local store. VCer who originally wanted it, not longer does. Anyone want it? It was $12.98 after tax, so with shipping/fees $17-$18 should do it.

I thought I was helping people on a Facebook group on RSD, and they pulled the same shit on me.

This is why I don't help anyone anymore.

Did anyone here get the Sonics box set? How is it? That's the only thing I was thinking of getting, but wanted to make sure it was worth the money before I went and got the last copy my local store has.

If you don't already own the first three, albums, it's totally worth it. I passed on it because I own the first three, plus some earlier comps and such. 

I don't need 14 versions of the same song. But value wise, for the four records, I'd pop on it if I didn't own the first three. 

On another note, that Zombies is great. 

Did anyone here get the Sonics box set? How is it? That's the only thing I was thinking of getting, but wanted to make sure it was worth the money before I went and got the last copy my local store has.

If you don't already own the first three, albums, it's totally worth it. I passed on it because I own the first three, plus some earlier comps and such. 

I don't need 14 versions of the same song. But value wise, for the four records, I'd pop on it if I didn't own the first three. 

On another note, that Zombies is great. 

It''s only 2 albums ("Here Are the Sonics" and "Boom!") plus a rarities comp ("Volume 3").  I already had the records other than the comp but I bought it anyway. 

It's in a box. I had to have it.

The booklet is actually really cool though.

Long shot. Anyone have a DMB box the wouldn't mind parting with? I just got back from spending thanksgiving in the mountains with my family where there are no record stores :/

I have one coming in the mail from Strictly Discs I'd be willing to trade.

Bought it for a friend and he ended up finding one.

Can anyone who picked up a copy of American Idiot post a picture of the variant? Can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere and I'm on the fence about picking it up.

Will post pics of mine later, but it's def not what I'd call "swirl", and not what I expected from the description for sure.

It''s only 2 albums ("Here Are the Sonics" and "Boom!") plus a rarities comp ("Volume 3").  I already had the records other than the comp but I bought it anyway. 

It's in a box. I had to have it.

The booklet is actually really cool though.

Sweet. Glad I passed though. Introducing the Sonics is a great record as well, should of been included. 

for those still looking for coheed, sticklydiscs has some on ebay for buy it now $34.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COHEED-And-CAMBRIA-The-Color-Before-The-Sun-Demos-MISPRESS-Lp-RSD-Clear-Vinyl-/151903060151

I like that they couldn't be bothered to remove the "$18.99" pricetag.