Black Friday RSD - 2015

Just wanted to annotate that the only BFRSD I bought in store was the High Fidelity OST. It sounds pretty okay. Some sides are better than others. I also grabbed a non-RSD release in the Decemberists new 10". Then ryantark sold me a Coheed misprint. The last few RSD's have been pretty lame, but so far I've gotten all I wanted.

We're getting down to ones and twos of a lot of stuff and we've discounted some things to help push em out the door. Check out the store http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog

Without getting TOO personal, how does a record store your size fair during an RSD event (BF + Small Business Saturday included). I'm just curious about generalities. I don't want to know mathematical details, but just a general sense of how beneficial vs. harmful it is. I'm not a student conducting research, a business person, nor a journalist -- just a customer.

Hi folks. We still have stock on these available. If interested, hit us up here or email us through our website, or call the store, & we'd be glad to work it out.

Arcs, B-52's, Beck, Jeff Beck, Johnny Cash, Phil Collins, Death By Stereo, Deerhoof, Eazy-E, Farside, Felt, Neil Finn, Gang of Four,

Get Up Kids, Rhiannon Giddens, David Gray, Green Day, Neal Hefti, Jimi Hendrix, High Fidelity, John Lee Hooker, International Submarine Band, Isley Brothers, Jesus & Mary Chain, Judas Priest, BB King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Link Wray, John Malkovich, Paul McCartney, Megadeth, MGMT, Carl Perkins, Pharcyde, Pujol, Otis Redding, Rockabye Baby, Sharknado, Sonics, Sons of Anarchy, Spoon, Suicide File, Sunn O, True Detective, Turning Point, Transformers, Love & Mercy soundtrack, Vitamin String Quartet / Modest Mouse, Brian Wilson, Frank Zappa.

Appreciate you guys hook if it up on the Coheed record! Glad to see Charleston's finest on VC

Didn't really intend on buying anything this year but took some trades to a shop here and ended up grabbing the Casket Girls split. Took the money over to another store and grabbed The Get Up Kids reissue. 

The first store had like 6 Coheed's but they weren't selling them. They're a super cool shop but only been open about 9 months, they weren't about to piss off the distributor is basically what it boiled down to. We just laughed at how it was handled. They said they started getting emails Wednesday about it and couldn't believe that some places were selling it anyway.

Spinning the High Fidelity OST right now — looks good, sounds great, though I'm slightly disappointed that the Stevie Wonder song, while on the record itself, is not a part of the digital download.

I missed all the hubbub about the Coheed LP, only that there was a defect or something — is it going for big bucks? The store I went to had one sitting there when I stopped in around 3pm on Friday, now I'm wondering if I should've grabbed it.

The only other things I wanted were the Tenacious D live record (which I just grabbed through Terror Vision) and the California 7-inch, which I'm still on the hunt for — lemme know if anyone grabbed an extra.

Spinning the High Fidelity OST right now — looks good, sounds great, though I'm slightly disappointed that the Stevie Wonder song, while on the record itself, is not a part of the digital download.

I missed all the hubbub about the Coheed LP, only that there was a defect or something — is it going for big bucks? The store I went to had one sitting there when I stopped in around 3pm on Friday, now I'm wondering if I should've grabbed it.

The only other things I wanted were the Tenacious D live record (which I just grabbed through Terror Vision) and the California 7-inch, which I'm still on the hunt for — lemme know if anyone grabbed an extra.

Let me go grab that Coheed LP for ya to flip.