Black Friday RSD - 2015

And this Transformers OST is the second nicest packaging I've seen after Macklemore's Heist...

Not very happy about the scratches on the etched side of the Decepticons, but it shouldn't affect playback.

I love how it is visible throughout the disc that they mixed red and blue to make the purple.

20151202_200943-1.jpg

20151202_201016-1.jpg

20151202_201251-1.jpg

20151202_201343-1.jpg

20151202_201351.jpg

Finally went to my local place today and grabbed The Get Up Kids 10", no California 7" though. I did find a warped copy of The Hold Steady's 'Boys And Girls' for 2 fucking dollars. I've seen worse warps, but I'm going to try museummouth's baking method tomorrow!

So i talked to my local about returning the Coheed and Cambria. I did have a couple guys interested but shipping from Canada to US is too much to make it worth their while. Anyway, my local didn't know about the problem and they called "Warner" to find out what the issue was. (I put that in quotes cuz that's who he told me he called but he may have just called his distributor.) He said they told him to scrap whatever copies they had remaining and then he refunded me. He said to keep the copy I purchased as well. Win win.