PO Soon: Motion City Soundtrack - Panic Stations (9/18/2015)

No shit. But they're the ones who handle the shipping of merch, and it's their website your order from. Therefor, the awful shipping charges are up to Kings Road.

I've been listening to Epitaph bands since I was ten years old. Nice try.

kings road shipping is $3 cheaper than gomerch.  $5 media mail isn't ridiuclous, nice try?

Just listened to the two new songs and they aren't amazing but they fit with what usually happens with pre-release music: contrary to logic, the not-as-good tracks are put out first. Doesn't make sense but I think from a marketing standpoint, it's better to have people say the album is better than those prerelease songs than to release the best ones first and have people say the rest of the album doesn't live up to those songs. Just my thoughts. I think the rest of the album is going to be awesome.

That said, I hope I don't get the Lose Control handwritten lyrics lol.

And to follow up, I don't see any Inside Out on the track listing.  Disappointing.  They usually include some deluxe editions, I'll remain hopeful in my original prediction that it may be a B-side.

I'm pretty sure I heard Justin say in an interview that Inside Out is just a single, not tied to an album. A new song for them to play on warped tour that year.

$33 shipped for COLORED VINYL single LP. Sweet.

Consider yourself lucky, it was $21 just to ship it to Canada. Didn't change if you got just the vinyl or a record and a shirt bundle. Between shipping and the abysmal exchange rate for the bundle I spent a whopping $82. I'm digging the last couple songs they released (Inside Out, TKO, Lose Control) and am hoping there aren't too many whoooa ooh's on the rest of the album, but they're still pretty catchy. 

Justin Pierre mentioned in an old YouTube update that they "technically recorded 2 albums" and didn't really elaborate. In a reddit AMA I asked if one was an acoustic "re-imagining" of older songs or what exactly was on the 2nd one, and he responded it was something along those lines...I was a bit disappointed only seeing 11 songs on this album instead of 13 or so but am still itching to know what this other thing is they did.

There's still a Farewell Continental record coming out hopefully later this year or early next year as well.

Consider yourself lucky, it was $21 just to ship it to Canada. Didn't change if you got just the vinyl or a record and a shirt bundle. Between shipping and the abysmal exchange rate for the bundle I spent a whopping $82. I'm digging the last couple songs they released (Inside Out, TKO, Lose Control) and am hoping there aren't too many whoooa ooh's on the rest of the album, but they're still pretty catchy. 

Justin Pierre mentioned in an old YouTube update that they "technically recorded 2 albums" and didn't really elaborate. In a reddit AMA I asked if one was an acoustic "re-imagining" of older songs or what exactly was on the 2nd one, and he responded it was something along those lines...I was a bit disappointed only seeing 11 songs on this album instead of 13 or so but am still itching to know what this other thing is they did.

There's still a Farewell Continental record coming out hopefully later this year or early next year as well.

From what I understand, they were in the process of recording LP6 2 summers ago, but ended up scrapping the whole thing, Ithink it was around/had something to do with Tony quitting/Claudio joining. 

After this, Justin didn't want to do another record until he had his child, hence the delay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...