Secret Santa 2015. Update: Dec 16 .... Please Read.

OPERATION LAST MINUTE

I'm gonna need some help monetarily for a gift. DOUBLE D dropped out due to money problems (i wish he could have told me sooner than now).. Unfortunately, i don't have the means to get a gift and send quickly (60 hour work weeks and no vehicle leaves very little time to do anything).. so if someone's down for going and grabbing a gift, maybe several can pitch in and get it and send off asap.. 

Who's down? I'll throw in $$$ that.s not the problem. 

OPERATION LAST MINUTE

I'm gonna need some help monetarily for a gift. DOUBLE D dropped out due to money problems (i wish he could have told me sooner than now).. Unfortunately, i don't have the means to get a gift and send quickly (60 hour work weeks and no vehicle leaves very little time to do anything).. so if someone's down for going and grabbing a gift, maybe several can pitch in and get it and send off asap..

I could possibly help! And send a thing or two? I always put alot of thought into the SS thing so i would hate seeing someone go without as all these gifts so far are incredible and have alot of thought put into them.

OPERATION LAST MINUTE

As I came late to participate, I'd be willing to put together the full package for whoever the recipient is and get it out in time for Christmas! Would really like to contribute to bring some goodness to a fellow VC'er :)

this is definitely the longest I've had to wait. probably a good thing though because I'm impatient and open things immediately. at least it's actually December now haha.

the worst part really is waiting to see what my person thinks of their stuff.[/quote

This is me on both counts. Haha.

Also, if things don't get sorted out, I can toss like $5 at someone who's helping out. I'm bad at shopping because I also can't drive. Lol. Lemme know!

As long as they get sent this week they should arrive pretty shortly. only thing is i fucked up and didn't put a hint thing and put my name on the the send to, so he/she will know right off the bat.  i was getting all my packages ready and totally forgot to put secret santa. oops.. 

hope he/she likes her/his gift. 

Also, thanks everyone for offering. Double D's SS hadn't sent yet (thank god) so he's gonna make a new package for the new recipient. i said if he needs any cash for recouping anything specific for that person, i'd pitch in or a few of us would. so 

as far as everyone helping, we might need help sending gifts for Cesar as i'm sure you all know the whole ordeal with his family at this time. so i'll get in touch with the people that offered to help for his recipient. 

says the guy who never posted pics last year...  :angry:  :P

At least i described what i got! I didnt know hownto post a pic through the phone i had last year :(

But you 100% outdid yourself! And now i know how to post pictures through this phone.

Ill have to post a pic of my signed hockey puck when i get home on my record shelf