Secret Santa 2015. Update: Dec 16 .... Please Read.

So my girlfriend and I took a video of me opening my gifts 2 nights ago at her house:

My secret santa accidentally put his name in the return address. So knowing what state they are from and their taste in music I'm thinking it is perhaps...

Rezqua???

Anyway whoever it is thanks so much! I'm excited to dive into a new band and all day today I've been obsessed with that Closure in Moscow song!

Watched your video and if you liked the PTH records you should go look in the sale thread because someone just put Volition up for $15PPD which is a solid price and great album

So I've gotten three "random" records in the mail the last few days with a note that there are many more to come. The note mentions that there is a theme to all of them. I'll list them below and update it is as more come in. I'll post a picture once they're all here.

They all contain a song used at some point in LOST, so I have a feeling that they rest will follow that pattern as well. I was stumped at first, but then I noticed that the Mama Cass record has "Make Your Own Kind of Music" on it, which was used prominently in the opening of the season 2 premiere. From there I did some research and the other two check out as well.

Also, one of the packages gave up that Grant (gmoney) is my SS. So thanks Grant! This is super thoughtful and awesome!

Iggy and the Stooges - Search and Destroy 7"

Mama Cass - Greatest Hits

Pousette Dart Band - 3

Yeah man, I knew you'd guess it instantly. I was stoked I got you. I was actually gonna send you some pomade, since you sent me some last year, but I know how loyal you are to Suavecito. Nothing crazy exciting in the envelope, just some merch that would've given the mystery away. Happy holidays, Ian!

IMG_9338.JPG

IMG_9339.JPG

Got my package a couple days ago. Couldn't wait to open it. I've been sick and my throat hurt when I opened it, but I made a video! Sorry if its hard to hear me, my throat was hurting pretty bad that day. 

I didn't get any hints besides the tracking number. I looked at that and it came from California. Did some cross referencing and I am making a complete wild guess that "irxnmaiden" was my SS.

Whether I am right or now... THANK YOU! I needed those two records and am very excited to own them now! 

You really made my day! and my birthday is coming up so its a great early birthday present too! 

Thanks so much!

*Final Note* I'm sure someone will say something so... I have one record framed. Its a shitty pressing that doesn't play correctly so I threw it on my wall. Sue me. haha

I just realized the package I received was a boxset I had ordered a month or so back and forgot about.

So the SS package is still out there somewhere...

ha i almost did the same thing. got a few packages i was a bit nervous opening because i wasn't sure what they were. but then my SS package showed up and now it's hiding in the back of my closet until xmas :D