Man, will someone who is kind enough to help another music media enthusiast please pm with help on how to get that? I've asked for months how to get on the mail list and have just been steadily ignored :(

Its because its off limits for discussion here. This isnt the thread/board for it. 

The Street Fighter II vinyl box set release (first wave) sold out in just a few minutes! :o

I put the vinyl into the basket as soon as I saw it on the store and it literately updated right after saying sold out!

Good thing having it in the basket was apparently enough to buy the box set.

Their email about the vinyl being availability on the store came in after the vinyl had sold out :blink:

The Street Fighter II vinyl box set release (first wave) sold out in just a few minutes! :o

I put the vinyl into the basket as soon as I saw it on the store and it literately updated right after saying sold out!

Good thing having it in the basket was apparently enough to buy the box set.

Their email about the vinyl being availability on the store came in after the vinyl had sold out :blink:

Yeah, I hit refresh at 5:59 (my time) and the Signed Edition had already sold out. Looks like they jumped the gun slightly, and by the time I had finished checking out/refreshing my Bandcamp page, it was sold out. That was at 6:02. 

BraveWave did just confirm they will do another pressing though. I'm not sure if they'll be marked as a second press, etc., as they obviously haven't given any details yet, but I am kind of bummed it didn't go live when they said it would, and that it was sold out in advance. At least 91 people were sitting at their computers just hitting F5 apparently. That is, 91 people other than me. haha

Did you get the Signed Edition then?

Not every copy of SFII went up at 8. They're splitting up the pressing over four waves this weekend... the next one is at 1pm EST today and then 8am and 1pm tomorrow I think.

I got a copy of the normal edition. Would've gone for the signed if the shipping wasn't so expensive.

Yeah, I hit refresh at 5:59 (my time) and the Signed Edition had already sold out. Looks like they jumped the gun slightly, and by the time I had finished checking out/refreshing my Bandcamp page, it was sold out. That was at 6:02. 

BraveWave did just confirm they will do another pressing though. I'm not sure if they'll be marked as a second press, etc., as they obviously haven't given any details yet, but I am kind of bummed it didn't go live when they said it would, and that it was sold out in advance. At least 91 people were sitting at their computers just hitting F5 apparently. That is, 91 people other than me. haha

Did you get the Signed Edition then?

I did not get the signed edition because it was also sold out when I got there same time as you, 1 minute before the official release.

I did not get the signed edition because it was also sold out when I got there same time as you, 1 minute before the official release.

Bummer for us, eh? After seeing that as "Sold Out!" and then suddenly the quantity of the regular release drop to "10 Left!" I decided to just pull the trigger on it regardless. I mean, I was buying it either way, and since the postcard was the only difference I figure no big deal. 

How much was the signed version? Purchased a boxset and page showed soldout with one in my cart...proceeded through and got it along with confirmation email so guess I got lucky! The previous email said they will have further pressings to meet the demand but damn March 2016 ...I guess I will be surprised when it arrives....

It's back up. For some reason I wanted this SO bad when it was announced, but with all of these soundtracks coming out I'm pretty gassed. $92 is a lot to shell out for something you won't put your hands on for a few months. :(

Ya last wave just should out for US but there were some Overseas sets still left...but don't fret sir....2nd pressing coming someday soon....