Death Grips to Release New Album Titled "Bottomless Pit"

MahPah

If this gets a BullMoose pre order, they don't charge till it ships right? Really don't want to spend $33 today considering it doesn't ship till July. I know that's how most pre orders go, I just personally saving up for something and don't really want to get charged right away for it, but also don't want to miss out on the "extremely limited" press.. 

Bull Moose has it up. Not sure if it's the "extremely limited" version or not?

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/22654537/death-grips-bottomless-pit

Edit: They said "We don't have color info yet. If they say yellow is exclusive, they probably plan another color (or black) for us."

Man, I really don't want to spend $33 on this even though it's really good!

I've never really been able to get into Death Grips, but I'm really enjoying this. Glad I got through the stream and pulled the trigger on the yellow before it sold out. Harvest now has it available for preorder on black... I don't remember seeing it up before the yellow sold out.

2 minutes ago, mmfood said:

I don't care about how limited something is, I mainly didn't grab yellow because I can pick up blue at Newbury and avoid any extra shipping costs. Plus yellow is my least favorite color 

i'm not that interested in how much you care about limited pressings or your reasons for buying from newbury. props for being frugal tho.

question stands: anyone know how "extremely limited" the yellow pressing is?

3 minutes ago, mmfood said:

Word I wasn't really responding to you as we posted at the same time. But it's probably "extremely" limited as it sold out already. My guess is less than 1000.

yeah, less than 1000 for sure. I would imagine it would less than newbury as well (which is 750). I wonder if it's 250

2 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

I bought the Newbury one. Bummed I missed the Yellow one, but what are you going to do. At least Newbury doesn't charge until it ships out. They just put a placeholder on your billing account which falls off in a few days. 

i believe PayPal allows you do to the same thing – pay at shipping, in which they charge you the total right before the item ships. for a site like Harvest which uses PayPal and has a product preorder several months in the future, it's a nice feature.