The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

the first press of LLO was put out ten years ago, and Discogs also only goes off the last ten sales.whaaaa those albums are amazing. True turning point in their discography towards the sound they have made now. To each their own I suppose, what would be your favorite?

I'm not sure. I just think all their other stuff seemed to have a "purpose" or sounded like it was going somewhere (song (s) progressing or building or something) and a lot of LLO seemed like the musical equivalent of thumb twiddling and parts took twice as long as I think they should have

I'm not sure. I just think all their other stuff seemed to have a "purpose" or sounded like it was going somewhere (song (s) progressing or building or something) and a lot of LLO seemed like the musical equivalent of thumb twiddling and parts took twice as long as I think they should have

Try again in 5 years and you'll realize how wrong you were. LLO is seriously incredible.

The pictures of the /300 RC handpours on IG today look great, but I plan on getting a 180gm Black as well with some Freddies. There is a retail variant AND a different variant for the lovely Kickstarter folks who have been patiently waiting. 

It is a sad day, but my virtually complete A/C (missing a few test presses) will now have holes -- as I have lost steam and space for chasing repress variants :(

The first press LP sounds great to me, and you only have to turn it over once.

Can I join the Appleseed w/ Holes Collection club? :P I'll be missing the KS variant, whatever it ends up being since I missed the funding period. Don't think I'll have the money and time to track one down. It's okay though. I'm just happy this is finally coming out. After all, the music is what's important.

BMIlcoA.jpg

Can I join the Appleseed w/ Holes Collection club? :P I'll be missing the KS variant, whatever it ends up being since I missed the funding period. Don't think I'll have the money and time to track one down. It's okay though. I'm just happy this is finally coming out. After all, the music is what's important.

BMIlcoA.jpg

Where'd you find that 7"? I can't find one :c

Where'd you find that 7"? I can't find one :c

Discogs. There weren't any for a long while so I snagged the first one to pop up when it did a few months back. Strangely like 3 (4?) more popped up a week or so after that. But I haven't been keeping track since, so I dunno how it is right now.

Discogs. There weren't any for a long while so I snagged the first one to pop up when it did a few months back. Strangely like 3 (4?) more popped up a week or so after that. But I haven't been keeping track since, so I dunno how it is right now.

I'll find one eventually. It's the last physical release of theirs I don't have a copy of

BMIlcoA.jpg

This is awesome! Seeing how you seem to be an expert, could you give me the rundown on the pressings of Middle States? That one has always left me confused.Thanks!

BMIlcoA.jpg

Let's call it Appleseed Completist Anonymous. 

"Hi, my name is Don and I'm an Appleseedoholic"

"Hi Don"

Seriously though, the repress variant game is over for me I believe, even on Rosetta, Russian Circles, etc.

I was a postrock exclusivist (almost) and LLO brought me back into the indie world of music -- even the emo leaning Two Convo's.

**PS:  If you don't have December's Tragic Drive CD, you're not complete!**   ;)   I have a sealed copy  :P

edit: its seems the postrock leaning folks love LLO, also love Sagarmatha and Middle States, but most A/C fans have Sag low down on the list. LLO is such as great crossover record.  Ring Wars and Lost Songs took the most listens for me to warm up to and love.

This is awesome! Seeing how you seem to be an expert, could you give me the rundown on the pressings of Middle States? That one has always left me confused.Thanks!

First pressing was clear/blue aqua and orange/baby blue for the RC with the first 500 numbered. Graveface pressing info says 1,000 I believe, so I'm guessing that's total? The RC copy is numbered /500, so my best guess is they numbered the RC copies, then the remaining clear/blue aqua up until 500, and then 500 unnumbered clear/blue aqua? I'm not totally solid on the Middle States pressing history; if anyone else knows otherwise please feel free to add info. :)

Second pressing was the maroon/baby blue /500. Third is baby blue/beer /500.

First pressing was clear/blue aqua and orange/baby blue for the RC with the first 500 numbered. Graveface pressing info says 1,000 I believe, so I'm guessing that's total? The RC copy is numbered /500, so my best guess is they numbered the RC copies, then the remaining clear/blue aqua up until 500, and then 500 unnumbered clear/blue aqua? I'm not totally solid on the Middle States pressing history; if anyone else knows otherwise please feel free to add info. :)

Second pressing was the maroon/baby blue /500. Third is baby blue/beer /500.

Yes, that is my understanding, I have a RC #/500 ,and an unnumbered Blue, prob 501-1000 which were not numbered.

My playing copy is the maroon/baby blue which sounds great and is gorgeous (and it's 45 RPM, I've had to restart it so many times because my TT was still on 33, I have it memorized).

I don't have the 3rd press... per above, just can't do it anymore. I do have a Middle States CD as well, and it is numbered /500; something about GF silver or gold sharpie that is just magic for some reason.