The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have an OP to compare it to? If the sound quality is better I will get one, if it's just pretty I will hold off.

First press is one LP which should be bad because it's so long but I haven't heard any complaints from those that have them. In theory this being a 2LP means it should automatically sound better.

First press is one LP which should be bad because it's so long but I haven't heard any complaints from those that have them. In theory this being a 2LP means it should automatically sound better.

Yeah, I mean theorhetically it would be better, but I'd rather know before I toss the cash down. I think my single LP sounds pretty great.

I was secretly wishing they'd do a full series with that layout, I really love the design. Is there a cool gatefold (like the one for MV) on this one too?

Unfortunately not since there aren't lyrics, they must not have wanted that. I think they stopped doing that after Low Level Owl, did the original have them anyone?