The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

I couldn't tell by Graveface's email whether it's actually limited to only 200 or if they were just selling 200 copies online and more would be available in stores.

The latter I believe.

Where did you see the /200 for the 180gm? The email does not say this, or did I misread it?

If it will be anything like for Illumination Ritual and the Mare Vitalis repress, the 180gm copies might be the GF exclusive mailorder version.

I don't think it was in an email (I re-read them to look for numbers) but on the store page, but now the descriptions are changed: Or maybe it was social media post?

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-catalog.html 

Don't listen to me; I'm going crazy, I had the KS number confused per social media, but the email is crystal clear on it being /200 pressed and they didn't get pledges for 1/2 of them. 

Usually the 180gm Black are /300 or /500 and I thought they would have released at the time of the RC version. Usually we clubbers get first crack at the 180gm for discounted price. But not on this release.

I don't think it was in an email (I re-read them to look for numbers) but on the store page, but now the descriptions are changed: Or maybe it was social media post?

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-catalog.html

Don't listen to me; I'm going crazy, I had the KS number confused per social media, but the email is crystal clear on it being /200 pressed and they didn't get pledges for 1/2 of them.

Usually the 180gm Black are /300 or /500 and I thought they would have released at the time of the RC version. Usually we clubbers get first crack at the 180gm for discounted price. But not on this release.

Right on. Ryan mentioned the KS being the most limited variant, so I think your /300 or 500 guess is probably right. :)