The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine

Nice looking pour Schlebs!

I have had 3 OGs, and I will probably continue to use my current one as my playing copy, unless the New Fumes really blows it away, which I seriously doubt. Plus, you only have one album to turn over. All 3 OGs were NM or VG++ and sound just fine. Just like albums in the good old days.

I PM'ed a friend here because listening to my digital files -- it sounded like they engineered in 'the old vinyl crackling surface noise sound' into the track after February, which is kind of funny and crazy, but I had to confirm my ears weren't playing tricks on me. 

Same here.  Someone please sell me there RC copy of Peregrine!  I have the RC edition of the Mare Vitalis reissue but my subscription has completely ran out.  I don't have the extra money to renew right now but I'd be willing to pay a decent amount for this release alone.  I know some of you out there have OGs so maybe....just maybe....you'd like to keep your OGs and part ways with the reissue.   ;)   Hit me up if you're interested!

It will take me a lot to let go of the RC version... It's really cool.

Yep, I'm afraid that's probably how everyone feels that owns a copy.  Can't say I don't blame them....they are absolutely gorgeous.  Nothing has popped up on eBay or discogs yet.  Can't wait to see what absurd amount people are going to ask for these.

I was lucky enough to get one of these on Ebay. One popped up this past sunday with a buy it now price of $53.99 that I immediately bought and I received it on thursday. #228 of 333. I thought it was pretty strange to see someone selling theirs only a few days after they got it. Maybe the person is part of the record club but just doesn't like this band or this album? 54 didn't seem too crazy expensive, I can see these going for much more than that on ebay or discogs, and that's only if the record clubbers are even willing to let go of their copies. This was the last appleseed cast record I needed to complete my collection aside from the tale of the aftermath 7". Good luck to anyone else trying to score one of these though. Maybe more people will be willing to let go of their RC versions once the retail version comes out in April.

• 4 weeks later...