COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

The fucking trolling must stop

The only person trolling this site is you with that stupid avatar of yours. Will Smith sucks at music. And to be clear, I'm not a internet troll. I'm new at collecting record's and I came here in hopes of getting information about a my favorite album of all time. Instead I was viciously attacked for not using google, bad grammar, not knowing that Coheed and Cambria hadn't released this yet, and defending myself. I'm starting to think I am the one being trolled. I am a 17 year old kid looking for my place here and all I've gotten is grief from everybody. I'm so sorry for not being a pro at this site and at vinyl collecting. Give a guy a chance, will you?  

Let's all try and move passed this and try and get along, okay?

The only person trolling this site is you with that stupid avatar of yours. Will Smith sucks at music. And to be clear, I'm not a internet troll. I'm new at collecting record's and I came here in hopes of getting information about a my favorite album of all time. Instead I was viciously attacked for not using google, bad grammar, not knowing that Coheed and Cambria hadn't released this yet, and defending myself. I'm starting to think I am the one being trolled. I am a 17 year old kid looking for my place here and all I've gotten is grief from everybody. I'm so sorry for not being a pro at this site and at vinyl collecting. Give a guy a chance, will you?  

Please don't speak to my buddy Will Smith like that.  And in response your last question:

20130915-190532.jpg

@The_James_Champ  I wanted to like you since you have the same Coheed and Cambria tattoo that I do, but you aren't friendly at all. I can live with losing you as a friend but I'm done being rude back to you. I will not stup to your level. I hope you have a good day.

You do realize that I never WAS your friend? I am pretty friendly, but you kinda went off on people because they TOLD YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH REAL LIFE AND YOU REFUSE TO DO SO. I'm on a fairly good level with the majority of people on this forum, and you just keep shitting on them because you don't like being told the real truth. It's sad.

kid is pissed about a will smith avatar and guy is using a tebow avatar....someone explain this to me.

well considering the guy's name is Will Smith, I think it's appropriate that he use it. He went above and beyond to hit below the belt about the "sucks at music" crack though. lol.

You do realize that I never WAS your friend? I am pretty friendly, but you kinda went off on people because they TOLD YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH REAL LIFE AND YOU REFUSE TO DO SO. I'm on a fairly good level with the majority of people on this forum, and you just keep shitting on them because you don't like being told the real truth. It's sad.

I really don't want to fight with people on here any more and I'm sorry you feel that way about me. Have a good day.

LOL

Just spitballing here and assuming that this isn't an elbaborate Bake troll, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A COHEED FAN AND DIDNT KNOW THAT THIS ALBUM HASNT BEEN PRESSED?

I was under the impression we were all friend's here!!??!