PO 1/15: Kokomo - Monochrome Noise Love (2/12/2016)

Corrupt has verified that white/pink is the only variant that there is.

ok. we have that questions solved.

ill need someone to do me a solid and create an interactive sign up sheet, one we can keep adding to. i have meetings and cannot do it. just sign your username and ill send out a massive PM about details and you can send a PM back to just me, if more comfortable, and we can get the ball rolling.

ill be needing to buy mailers now. glad to see so many on board.

Corrupt has verified that white/pink is the only variant that there is.

ok. we have that questions solved.

ill need someone to do me a solid and create an interactive sign up sheet, one we can keep adding to. i have meetings and cannot do it. just sign your username and ill send out a massive PM about details and you can send a PM back to just me, if more comfortable, and we can get the ball rolling.

ill be needing to buy mailers now. glad to see so many on board.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QrT0GdHorPVITth7TSzw-IbiN6-rpsvFLk88d8S_q3s/edit?usp=sharing

This work?

I cant take payments right now because the price will change when they get a final total. Im going to have to make a cut off so we can get this going.

3PM CST (1.13.16) - IS THE CUT OFF.

please sign the doc Thomas so kindly set up and its also in my sig to make it easier. sorry, but this is the only way i can get a hold of this beast of a beast.

after three ill mail the two labels the final tally and see who has what to offer, and confide in you all on what to do. if you want in, act fast...and pass the word around to everyone who mentioned it but is not aware of the list yet.

thanks.

I also learned my lesson. but those ppl we learn from are gone or posters looking to scam.

pretty obvious that I'm neither. I'll have 20 people vouch for me, but that'll get boring.

if people want validation then we can go that route. if you add up large orders and take the fee that adds up to prob over $10? that means prices to ship out will increase

Didn't mean to offend you...I'm just following the thread about member "homework" who scammed a lot of people (despite his/her good reputation and x people vouching for him/her)...it was a general question about why people do not pay a few cents/dollars on top to be on the safe site rather than accusing you for something you haven't done... ;)

nice one Sasan ^

I chuckled.

anyhow. I still have no idea on variants.

...and dude, that wans't me! :D I just finished work! :)

Didn't mean to offend you...I'm just following the thread about member "homework" who scammed a lot of people (despite his/her good reputation and x people vouching for him/her)...it was a general question about why people do not pay a few cents/dollars on top to be on the safe site rather than accusing you for something you haven't done... ;)

...and dude, that wans't me! :D I just finished work! :)

not offended..was just trying to explain best i could while being in a rush. no worries man!