PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

We'll see what happens. Haha.

It's all good haha. We don't even know if anything will happen, but in case there is and there's a way to determine it's something I probably won't be able to order later on, I'll be happy to give you my CC to throw it at them. We'll see, no sweat. I won't even cry if it doesn't work out. Thanks for looking out. I really appreciate it.

It's all good haha. We don't even know if anything will happen, but in case there is and there's a way to determine it's something I probably won't be able to order later on, I'll be happy to give you my CC to throw it at them. We'll see, no sweat. I won't even cry if it doesn't work out. Thanks for looking out. I really appreciate it.

If it goes up tonight, I got you covered. No worries, dude. If they let you pick variants I'll get you the most limited. If it's a get what you get I'll still grab it for you anyway. Better safe than sorry.

DW will probably do their usual "There are X colorways of this release" and not give you options to choose the variant as they've done with all previous Converge releases.

Not raining on anyone's parade...just going by previous history.

I haven't been around for a new Converge album drop, so that's interesting to hear. I know with all the other DW releases I've preordered you've been given the option of what variant you want.

DW will probably do their usual "There are X colorways of this release" and not give you options to choose the variant as they've done with all previous Converge releases.

Not raining on anyone's parade...just going by previous history.

I clearly remember they did that for AWLWLB but no other releases sold like that come to my mind at the moment.

I clearly remember they did that for AWLWLB but no other releases sold like that come to my mind at the moment.

It's how they did the first press of No Heroes. I think it's also how they did Axe to Fall.

It's not how they did the JD reissue. So basically there's no way to know how they're going to do this one until it's up.

I apologize in advance if it doesn't go up at midnight, just my theory based on the last preorder.

Well I just looked at the live album full spread post they did on Instagram and that says in the corner "12 midnight eastern." This one doesn't have any time indicator on it, so it's a 50/50 shot but I'm leaning towards they will.

http://deathwishinc.tumblr.com/post/142808326687/hey-is-deathwish-still-active-havent-heard

http://deathwishinc.tumblr.com/post/143555811697/when-do-pre-orders-go-up-for-you-fail-me-if-you

According to those two tumblr posts, I guess it will definitely be up on 12 midnight EST. Apologies in advance too though if I'm mistaken.