PO Converge - You Fail Me - 10 year Aniversary NOW

Damn I didn't see those. That's expensive as fuck though. Jesus.

Yeah, gotta check those category links with KRM. It is super expensive. Not sure what that's about. That's why I'm thinking it would be cheaper to import that stuff.

my personal favorite is their most recent. Such an awesome album 

I was so pissed because that was the worst pre-order delay I had experienced up til that point in my vinyl collecting game and once I got it, I was not really feeling very Converge-y. Matter of fact I was feeling sort of a lull in my Converge fandom when I actually placed the order. I still haven't played my copy all the way through yet. Maybe I'll get on that soon.

All that said, I feel like my favorite jumps between You Fail Me, No Heroes and Jane Doe. Changes with mood, I guess. I've been wanting to spin a YFM recently and just haven't gotten around to having the time for it which blows for me because its not a long album. Shows how little time I have to dedicate to a listen. I guess I could grab my CD and put it on in the car since that's the one place I spend most of my time where I'm doing little else than listening to music.

Am I the only one that's in love with axe to fall? So good. AWLWLB has some great tracks on it, but honestly I'm sick of hearing them live. First time I saw em it was on the ATF tour with kylesa and gaza (amazing) and they played a fair few oldies like Locust Reign, but now the setlist neglects that fucking amazing era almost entirely, almost nothing off Jane Doe and nothing before that.

Still, setlist moaning aside, if they were to play locally and it was the same setlist again, of course I'd be there.

Am I the only one that's in love with axe to fall? So good. AWLWLB has some great tracks on it, but honestly I'm sick of hearing them live. First time I saw em it was on the ATF tour with kylesa and gaza (amazing) and they played a fair few oldies like Locust Reign, but now the setlist neglects that fucking amazing era almost entirely, almost nothing off Jane Doe and nothing before that.

Still, setlist moaning aside, if they were to play locally and it was the same setlist again, of course I'd be there.

I put off listening to ATF for like a year after it came out but I listened to it and it's just so damn good! Very accessible and some of their best work imo. They are one of few bands who truly gets better and better with every release.

Thanks for all the links guys I will do some research and see what works out cheapest or try to utilize some self control and only spring for YFM and one or two other faves :P

Most of the LPs aren't too bad, but once you get into collecting their 7"s is when it can get expensive. I really want a purple PTES...

Listened to YFM in the car this morning on the way to work, and yeah, gonna have to go ahead and call this my favorite sounding Converge album. Production wise, it's untouchable. Of their whole catalog, this is the one that sounds the most "punk" and I like that. Also, Jake's lyrics were at their peak here, and his vocals sound the best to me on this record.